Ch.3.Opposites (Don't) Attract.

{I don't own Nanbaka or Reader Chan}

{Reader Chan's other younger brothers will show up soon}

- - - - 

{Y/N} yawned as she flipped a page in her book, she was quite tired and bored, for the fact she had to catch the trouble makers again , ever since Rock was placed in the cell it added to their work load, {Y/N} loved her younger brother, but he was annoying with trying to escape.

So now here she lay after their latest attempt of escaping and Hajime had been called by the warden, to give a report on their four cell mates, {Y/N} was soon brought out of her thoughts by a very strong sent of perfume, and she scowled knowing who just came into the break room.

"Pheasant your wearing more of the perfume, was that shit on sale this week are something?" {Y/N} asked , not looking up from her book, the one book that she could stand, her youngest brother Ellie had gave it to her, well she did have eight younger brothers, and Ellie is what many woman call the cute blunt.

"Fox, still not dressing like a proper young woman I see" Kiji told the female, he was slightly annoyed by the girl, ever since she first came he hated her, for many reasons, but the number one reason was she was Beautiful , and didn't even need makeup , she had flawless skin, and she was skinny and had a perfect figure still. So he didn't hate her he just envied the girl, he was just so jealous of the fact she didn't use those good looks to her advantage.

 It was quite true that {Y/N} was Hot, as told by her brothers and inmate 11 also known as Uno, she just hid it under baggy clothes and never showed it off, she was normally lazy and had a slight stripping problem, but {Y/N} blames her uncle Akuma {L/N} for that.

{We knew I'd bring him back for this}

Akuma was the most strangest of the family, as for his red hair and drinking problems, he also was very untrustworthy for he'd spend all his money on gambling, thus why he was never given the rights to become one of the family's heads, he was the {L/N} with anger issues, and stripping problems and he was almost always drunk.

Kuro had left his brother with his daughter for only five minutes at a gas station while he went to the bathroom, and in those five minuets all hell broke loose, and till this day Akuma {L/N} is no longer allowed in gas stations, he is banned from all of them in america.

Now let us get back on topic, {Y/N] looked up from her book and rose a brow at the male who in her opinion looked like a clown, she than looked back at her book as Kiji rolled his eyes at the girl taking out a mirror,  the meeting with the warden had ended now everyone was flooding into the break room.

Hajime entered and sighed going over to where the girl laid on the couch and she moved her legs so the bald male could sit down before placing her legs over his, Hajime didn't mind seeing she did this a lot when they were taking a break.

"Hey Money get over here I need to lay on your gay self" {Y/N} told the money like male named Samon, who twitched slightly looking at the girl , he was very offended.

"I am not gay {N/N}" Samon told the women "You for one already met my wife", it was true Samon Goku was married, and the woman was quite sweet, that is if your not on her bad side, Samon still regrets having {Y/N} meet his wife for the two together was hell.

"Your wife is pretty fine looking nice a**" {Y/n} nodded having everyone stare at her strangely "I Blame my uncle for my love of staring at a woman's behind, Dude was drunk most of the time, he blew up a gas station once" she turned a page in her book "I also have Eight younger brothers one of them being number 69, and I was raised by Men, So yes Me being Bisexual isn't weird at all".

"I am not drunk all the time!" a red haired male yelled, yet no one heard him, yes Akuma {L/N} had died , and how he died well his death was quite stupid, let's just say it had to do with donuts, squirrels and five year old's with balloons.

{Y/N} ignored him seeing she would be crazy if anyone knew she could see the ghost floating there, the red haired man had taken to haunting Rock and {Y/N} for a while as for the fact he was lonely and not even hell wanted  the man or heaven, or purgatory , yeah he was kicked out of them all, which is very odd indeed.

"Wait he has a wife and she's hot?" Hajime asked "I thought the monkey liked men".

"Yep I was surprised to when I met the woman, she just came over asking for sugar and soon the monkey joined , and now knowing he got a hot wife I'm jealous " {Y/N} said "She is way out of the monkeys league, he's a 3 and shes a 78 on the good looking scale", the {H/C} woman dug in her pocket pulling out a picture and Hajime snatched it.

"78 Indeed" Hajime nodded, he didn't really care much just was surprised "How the hell did you marry her?".

The other guards in the room looked at the picture and looked at Samon than back to the picture,  and let us say the monkey was so very annoyed by the fact they thought he was ugly, to his wife he was good looking, maybe they were just bias, and annoying, so that was how the day ended many wondering how Samon had a hot wife, that wasn't even as hot as Reader Chan.

- - - -

{So I have no clue what to call reader Chan's other brothers}

{We have the twins Ellie and Aki, Age 10}

{Than The Triplets who's names are not picked yet, all age 12}

{Than the oldest twins, ages 14, Vincent and Vinyl}

{So no clue what the triplets should be called at all}

{Any name suggestions for reader Chan's Triplet brothers but it down below}