Ch.1. Opposites (Don't) Attract.

{I Don't own Nanbaka or Reader Chan}

{Reader Chan's tattoo , I Don't own the picture}

-- - - - -

Hajime , Kiji, Kenshiro, Samon, Ruka and Enki had no clue to why they had all been called to meet , the others hadn't been called as for they had been busy, and now these men were waiting for the warden to tell them why they were here.

"As you men know we get new recruits this time of year" The warden told them as she sat at her desk, Mitsuru Hitoke standing next to it, "Yet this year we only got one that was able to pass, and they happen to be the head of the {L/N} family".

Enki showed no emotion as he decided to speak up " Who will he be placed under?", he was curios as for the {L/N} family was a valuable asset to any one, they were known for their strength and smarts, and only having men born into the family.

"Officer {L/N} will be the one to decide as for this is why you were called " The warden said as she stood up "Now we are to meet them as for they should have arrived by now", she began to walk and the men followed after her, they wouldn't admit it but the warden was one scary woman.

Soon they made their way outside and were surprised when seeing a girl with {H/C} hair and {E/C} eyes staring at them, her hair was tied back in a pony tail and she was wearing a black leather jacket, a {C/C} top and black jeans, she also had on combat boots.

"{Y/N} {L/N} I presume?" The warden asked staring the woman up and down " I was under the impression you were a male".

"Funny that's what my Father said when  I was born" {Y/N} smirked as she walked toward them "Apparently I'm the only female born in my family, guess I wasn't the lucky one and didn't get a dick".

"Your quite blunt aren't you?" The warden asked glaring at the woman "Well your first day begins today and you will work under each building and decide where you want to work miss {L/N}".

"{Y/n} is fine or you can refer to me as {N/N}" {Y/N} told them " I don't care much for formalities also what the hell is on those twos faces, are they idiots ?" the {H/C} female gestured to Kiji and Ruka, and both gave the girl annoyed looks , Enki and Hajime Smirked, Samon chuckled.

That was the day {Y/N} had began her job at Nanba, she had already made enemies with Ruka and Kiji, and she didn't care one bit she enjoyed annoying them. {Y/N} had went through a lot being there and had decided to go with building 13, and in the time she was there she became the best friend of Hajime as for they both were into working to hard.

{Y/N} was one of the ones to help apprehend Enki Goku when he killed a prisoner, she had become the other person Samon wanted to become stronger than, for he was unable to apprehend his own brother, he had froze up and that left Hajime and {Y/N} to do the job and they both had been moved up the ranks.

No one knew exactly why it had happened but a certain {H/C} girl had a sinking suspicion something was wrong, something was very , very wrong, and she wasn't aware how right she was.

- - -

{So question should I change Rocks history a bit and make him your younger brother, that didn't want to go along with the {L/N} family and started a riot and was put into prison?} 

{Or do you want Honey as your younger brother?}

{Choose wisely for this is important for the next chapter}