Ch.11. Opposites (Don't) Attract.

{I Don't own Nanbaka or Reader Chan}

{Grab your popcorn, for starting now the love picks up a bit}

- - - - 

{Y/N} {L/N} had many things she disliked, she didn't like skirts, she didn't like Kiji's awful perfume, she didn't like the makeup caked on his face, she didn't like the fact she was beginning to get feelings for him, the year and a half she's known him she hated him from the start of working here.

And now here she sits watching as the Cat like guard bad mouthed Samon, her little monkey friend/Enemy , but for some reason her focus was on the pheasant in heavy makeup, she stared at him and still remember the accident they had, they hadn't spoke of it since than.

But ever since than she had been feeling something for him, and it wasn't hate, she'd have to ask someone about this later, and she knew asking her brothers were pointless, for she tried this morning and all Aki did was face plant into his cereal and Ellie had only let out a odd sound and had her bring three lunch boxes with her.

One for her, one for Rock and one for her to give to Kiji, and she had her suspicion her brother did something to the one she was told to give to the male, yes her brother was 10 but he was more mature than he let on.

"Oi Stupid Pheasant I noticed you don't bring a lunch, and my brother made this for you" {Y/N} said bluntly as she got off her seat to shove the boxed lunch in the males arms, earlier they were in a meeting and now it was close to lunch time, she was happy when the Cat male was slapped in a wall, "Also I have no clue what Ellie did to it, he asked me to give it to you, the only info I got was something about a ship".

Kiji stared at the girl frozen, it was still awkward to be around her, and he still slightly disliked her, yet mostly he was in love, well it may have been more of an odd sense , and he wondered what her brother even made, he knew the boy quite well for the fact he would sneak in to visit.

"Interesting normally you don't give out lunch boxes, could it be {Y/N} Senpai is giving you her love lunch!" Cat yelled somehow better after getting slapped into a wall, yeah the cat like male was basically your other stalker, and had really weird fantasy's about you.

The male flinched back as both death glared him "Shut up you Stupid Cat!" Kiji yelled , as he than looked away his makeup hiding his blush as he walked out of the room, the female following him.

"I dislike you but today we can eat together" she told the male, as she held her own lunch box, "Hey I know it's still a bit awkward between us Pheasant but I've been thinking maybe were both in need of something".

"Were complete opposites , that is the only reason we don't attract" Kiji told the girl as they both sat down at some tables and placed their boxed lunches down "and what do you think were both in need of you dumb fox?"

"As you said were opposites, I'm more into boys things while you know more about girly things" she told him as she opened up her box and watched him open his and made a weird face, his had heart shaped food in it  "I think my brother has a thing for you".

"He's only 10!" Kiji yelled staring down at the lunch box and for once he cringed , everything in it was heart shaped, including the boiled eggs, and rice balls, the kid had cut carrots in the shape of hearts, he had also made the sandwich hear shaped, and the pudding the kid made was heart shaped!, "Fox , is your brother insane?"

"Maybe who the hell knows with that kid" {Y/N} shrugged as she picked up some rice and beef with her chopsticks, she knew if her brother wanted he could have made it more expensive , as for they had fancy tastes , she than began to realize something and almost choked on her food , "Oh that's what the crazy Kid meant by Ship, I think he's shipping us".

"Take him to a shrink" Kiji told the girl, he was serious about this, if the kid was shipping them than he must have something wrong with his brain.

"We could humor them Pheasant , what do ya say we pretend to be in a relationship just to trick the idiots, I'm pretty sure it would be funny as hell if they thought we were dating" she pointed out a very important fact, it would be funny and show just how insane the place was, she smirked "So what do ya say fake dating ?"

"I guess we could pretend yet I still despise you", Kiji had agreed to her idea, and some part of him wished it would be real, but he knew this was the best it could get since they both still sorta hated each other.

And that day the two began a fake relationship that might turn into the real thing later on, hopefully it would.

And where the hell is Akuma and who did he posses?

- - -