Ch.10. Opposites (Don't) Attract.

{I don't own Nanbaka or Reader Chan}

{Reader Chan's uniform for Nanba, I don't own the picture}

- - - -

{Y/N} {L/N} groaned as she sat up in bed, she could barely remember last nights events, she had gotten off probation after three days and time had passed, and now here she was waking up in a bead not her own with a head ache.

She knew it wasn't her bed because her bed sheets were not pink they were {C/C}, and this room smelled of perfume, she moved her legs and was now sitting on  the edge of the bed, she decided to look who was in bed next to her, and to her horror it was Kiji Mitsuba.

She remembered only one thing from last night and it was a drinking contest against the flamboyant male, and now here she is waking up in his bed her clothes on the floor and wearing one of his shirts, that smelled like that awful perfume he wore, she soon took it off and quietly picked her clothes off the floor and got dressed in them.

Yet right when she was pulling on her pants her had decide to wake up and stare at the girl, horror on his face as he sat up "What happened last night?" he asked annoyance clear in his voice, "Did you seduce me to sleep with you?".

"Hell no, I wouldn't do such a thing with someone as annoying as you pheasant" the {H/C} girl scowled "I think we both got drunk as hell last night and did some things we regret, and don't remember, now we pretend this never happened and we live on with our lives alright?".

"Alright if you won't tell I won't either" Kiji told her , he really had no clue why out of all people it was her he had to have a one night stand with, and his face felt hot, and soon he felt fear bubble up,her brothers if they ever found out about this, they would kill him, maim him they were monsters so was she, but for some reason he had no regret for doing this, even if he was drunk.

{Y/N} had finished getting dressed and had pulled on her boots, she fixed her hair to make it not look messy, and stumbled toward the door, she had soon left his room and than his apartment, not realizing she had left behind her guard hat.

He got out of bed and got dressed, he picked up the hat and than looked at his bed and stripped his bedding off of it before going to go wash them, they were filthy, and while the washed he had placed the hat into a closet, which seemed like a shrine, maybe he was secretly a stalker.

-Back with Reader Chan-

The {H/C} girl banged her head against the wall a few times as Ellie and Aki questioned her about her sanity and where she was last night, because Akuma wouldn't tell them, he said he'd fill them in when they were older, the only thing he said was the it had something to do with the Ship sailing.

"Akuma I give you permission to posses a guard from building 5, make it seem like your him and make that plan fail" she gave her uncle the order and her saluted her with a smirk as he floated off.

That day Someone had been possessed by the ghost of Akuma {L/N} all because they were stupid enough to let their guard down just for a few seconds, and after sharing a body with him their sanity will surely be gone.

- - - 

{There you have it Reader Chan and Kiji had a little moment, well more like a drunken one night stand}