screwed: chapter 3

My head felt heavy and the light had a bother to it, I managed to get home somehow Jackson right next to me on my bed, passed out flat.

I slowly sat up straight careful not to spill my insides outside, moving Jackson's arm away from me.

I stared at myself through the mirror in the bathroom looking how dead but gazing at the clothes I have on.

Just remembering him sent me fully awake. A faint smell of puke alcohol and detergent, even through all those smells it still made me blush thinking of what he would smell like.

Stop it Dexter he's just some pretty boy you met at the party, plus he's straight. I interrupted his moment with that girl. Thanks Ashely for your puke.

I popped into the shower already going to start my day.

****

"But then Tracy decides to ditch me at practice just for this college boy she met at a coffee shop."

Early in the morning hearing my sister in the house phone complaining to who ever on the phone about someone she met.

I don't faintly remember how on earth I got home but everything looks normal. No one screaming or complaining about us being out.

Jack still passed out upstairs in my room everything here seems too quiet, I drank down the coffee and started to head out.

"Lil bro where're you heading?" Said Savannah.

I turned to her my hand a the front doorknob. "School." I said.

Her gaze dropped and her left eyebrow lifted. "It's Saturday." She replied.

"I have to pick up my homework, it's a baby project." I exclaimed.

"let me guess Lutwell?"

I shooked my head.

"That teacher's a weirdo! Who makes kids go to school on a Saturday besides detention and practice?"

I stared at her and shrugged my shoulders, the truth was Nick had the baby first than me and he has soccer practice today, I wouldn't bother to head to school on a Saturday not over my dead body. I know every girl including my sister wants a bite from him so I might as well meet him before she decides to come along.

"Have a good one lil bro."

****

Being here at these halls all empty was sorta what I wanted but didn't want. It made me feel alone in the world. I could hear the squeak of sneakers at the gym a few boys playing basket ball, Richard among them.

I headed to the track watching the track team stretching and a few chearleaders practicing down below. Still a bit far out in the open field is the soccer practice, a few already airing themselves drenched in sweat Nick included.

I took a deep breath already walking to his way as a few guys nudged him pointing already at me. He looked and made his way to me, before he got any closer I covered my nose already smelling his sweat from where I stood.

"Do I really smell that bad to you?" He exclaimed.

I shook my head.

"Bastard."

I see him smirk a bit he already crossing his arms on his chest. "How's the hang over?" He said.

"Is it normal to still smell puke?" I said.

He smiled."Dang girl gave you her lunch and dinner in one go." He replied.

"Gross."I exclaimed.

"Anyway if you're looking for our work it's at home wait till I shower and stuff and we'll head out." Said Nick already pointing at the bleachers.

I squinted my eyes, giving him a sarcastic stare but all that made him do was smile and walked away. I sighed making my way to those bleachers watching him still practice with his team.

After an hour of boredom and reading manga through my phone, Nick finally got out of practice and finally made it possible to be close to him smelling like soap.

"By the way while we're at my place mind helping me with the other homework I have?"

I shot a stare at his direction, I knew him being kind had something to do behind it.

he gave an innocent smile as I stared down at him with a scowl. "Why should I?" I questioned.

That made Nick smile, but a genuine smile. He made his way to his car and sat inside. I stood outside for a few second still staring at him and I got in the car. He drove for a few minutes still not replying to my question.

"You know you still haven't answered my question." I said again.

Nick stayed silent again, making me frown a bit and decided to stare out the window.

He pulled at the side of the road, turning on his blinking lights and shifted his body towards me. I stared at him through the window, feeling his face a bit closer to mine and if I turned to look at him we'd be face to face, interrupting my personal bubble.

"I know something about you Dexter." he said in a low musked voice.

I swallowed a bit. "I don't know what you mean." I replied.

He laughed suddenly turning my face towards him. "My dear Dexter, don't you remember what happened last night?" he said.

Me already facing him, my eyes grew wide. he grew a big smile enough so I can see all his teeth and his face being wrinkled because of it.

"No?" He questioned. "My dear Dexter, I know you're gay!"

My jaw dropped a bit and ringings already consumed my ears I couldn't hear anything else he's telling me and slowly a grew to panic. Nick Manson knows my secret! Can he keep it?