Chapter 2

Robyn POV

“Mommy is going to be back before you know it baby”. I tell Nala as I brush her brown curls away from her face and look into her eyes. “I’m going to New York City to help Auntie Jen for 4 days with the wedding, and then ill be back with you. Okay, Nala”.

“Okay, Mommy”. She replies, and I drop to my knees to give my girl a big hug. It is the longest time I will ever be separated from her, and I am not looking forward to it. I squeeze her body one more time, and just enjoy her presence while I can. Without her deadbeat father around, I am all Nala really has, and I hate leaving her.

“Hey Nala, come over here and help me bake some cookies for our sleepover!” I hear Mel call from the hallway. Nala immediately pulls out of my hug and skips her way to Mel. “Thank you again for being able to watch her, Mel. With the Ryan/Shay wedding being moved up, Jen needs a lot of help and I am the only one she trust”.

“It’s no big deal! You know I enjoy spending time with my best friend Nala and this gives me an excuse to work on the store from home”.

“You know I love you girl”.

“I know I love you too. Nala go give your mommy one last hug and kiss before she leaves”. Nala runs to me, and gives me one of her famous wet kisses and whispers (loudly) into my ear, “I love you mommy”. I whisper I love you back, then grab my bags and walk to the taxi.

Drake POV.

“On behalf of Northwest Airlines, thank you for choosing to fly with us today and we hope to see you again on a future flight. Enjoy your stay in New York”. I hear the pilot say over the intercom. I see my bodyguard motion to me to step of the plane, and I follow him through a tunnel. As soon as we step into the airport terminal I see the bright lights of flash from paparazzi cameras.

“Drake, what are you doing in New York City”

“Drake, look over here”

“Drake are the rumors true about Jhené?”

“Drake are you dating anyone right now”

“Drake when is the next album coming out?”

I keep my head down and ignore the questions, as I follow my crew to our cars. Once everyone is in my assistant Kelley tells me the schedule for the next 4 days.

“Tonight is the rehearsal dinner for the wedding. Tomorrow morning everyone will have their final fittings and the bachelor/bachelorette parties will happen that night. Saturday evening will be the wedding, and you are scheduled to leave for Toronto sunday afternoon. Do you have any problems with this plan?” She says all of this while looking at her iphone, barely registering my presence. Rather than being annoyed by this I appreciated it. Unlike many young females Kelley didn’t throw herself at me, or exhibit any thot behavior at all.

“Sounds good, is all of ovo going to be there?”

“Yes, and most of the Pretty Little Liars Cast, so there will be plenty of women for you to flirt with.” She does look up then, and gives me a smirk and knowing side eye. I wink and shrug at her. What can I say? I love beautiful women.

We reach the Gramercy Park Hotel a few minutes later, and I am once again surrounded by the paparazzi. With the help of my security guards I enter the hotel then head straight for the elevators. No questions asked, I already know where I am staying: The penthouse. When I walk in a butler is waiting by the door asking if I need anything. I request a bottle of champagne, and tell everyone else to get whatever they want.

“Is Ryan here yet”? I ask Chubbs as the other people in the suite start unpacking my stuff.

“Yeah, they are in the honeymoon suite next door. I can’t believe that nigga is getting married!”

“Me either man, the motto has been get money, fuck bitches for so long. Now my couz is stuck fucking just one”

“Drake you know you are a hopeless romantic, I bet your ass will be crying at the wedding”

“Haha, Chubbs. Fuck you”.

“I love you too, bruh. Rehearsal dinner is in one hour so hurry the fuck up”

“Yeah, Yeah. Just make sure XO is ready too. Wtf is that nigga gonna do with his hair for the wedding”

“Don’t worry about his hair. You on that fufu lame shit again”

I flip him off, and goto the bathroom to shower.

Robyn POV

I had just arrived at the Gramercy Park Hotel, when Jen called me.

“Hey girl, there are some big celebrities attending this wedding and everyone in the wedding party needs to have a final fitting tomorrow. Can you really handle all of this by yourself?”

“Yeah Jen its no problem, I’m actually at the hotel right now we can meet up and discuss this if you want”.

“Yes, that sounds perfect. Come to the honeymoon suite, so you can meet the bride and we can talk details”.

“Okay see you in a few”, I hang up the phone and head to the elevators. On the ride up I start getting nervous about meeting Shay. She is Shay Mitchell from PLL, a very famous and beautiful person. Her wearing my design will be great for my store. I just hope I don’t mess anything up.

I walk to the door with security guards posted in front and tell them who I am. Surprisingly they let me in with no problem, and I entered the most beautify hotel suite I have ever seen. Inside the room was someone I did not expect to see.