Chapter 2 ~ Running Into Derek Hale

Stiles's POV

My day started off like any other school day. Roaming the halls with my best friend, Scott McCall. Scott was going on about a date with Kira or something, but I wasn't really listening. "Hey, Stiles! You listening?" Scott asked while waving his hand in my face and nudging me on the shoulder.

        "Uh yeah, Scott. I'm listening. Kira, right? Keep talking," I replied as something to prevent Scott from asking further questions. Not paying attention, nor caring, I ran into a large figure. Looking up I saw an unfamiliar face. Sunglasses were hiding the eyes of the man staring down at me. "Oh sorry, man. I didn't see you there," I apologized not really meaning it. Showing almost no reaction the unknown figure that was twice my size continued to glare down at me through those dark sunglasses. I was sure to get beaten.

        "Nice hoodie," the guy in sunglasses said as he strutted away as if he owned the world. Walking away the whispers of surrounding students filled my ears.

        "Uhh, Stiles. Do you know who you just bumped into?" Scott asked in an unsure tone, almost sounding worried.

        "Yeah, Scott. I just happen to know who every tall guy in sunglasses and a leather jacket are," I sarcastically said to the boy leaning over my shoulder.

        "Stiles, that was Derek Hale." The name Derek Hale kept ringing in my ears. Derek Hale.

A/N I know this is probably really boring for you guys because nothing is happening, but keep reading. I'll try to make the future chapters more exciting and non-boring.