Chapter 6 ~ I Miss You

Derek's POV

        I found it weird I haven't seen Stiles all day considering he's usually the first person I notice when I walk into the school building. As the bell rang I raced to lacrosse practice. It felt good knowing the first time that I would be seeing Stiles he would be in his cute little lacrosse gear. Merrily, I jogged out onto the lacrosse field searching for Stiles. He was still nowhere to be found. My smile quickly transfered to a small frown.

Stiles's POV

        I've been avoiding Derek all day which wasn't easy because was literally everywhere I looked. It would be too weird to see him because of the dream I had. Checking the time I debated whether to go to lacrosse practice. I was already late, and I'll probably be benched again, but knowing coach Finstock he wouldn't be nice about it. I decided to race to practice. Quickly changing into my lacrosse gear I stopped and saw Derek's shirt. I shook my head and ran out to the field.

Derek's POV

        I saw Stiles running toward coach. I couldn't make out the exact words the out of breath Stiles was saying, but it looked like he was apologizing for being late. Coach quickly lectured him and pointed toward to the bench. Seeing Stiles's pouty face made me feel kind of bad. I walked over to coach with a fake limp. "Sorry, coach. I don't I can play today. I hurt my leg earlier today," I said while holding my leg pretending to be badly injured. Coach Finstock glanced at Stiles and then back at me. 

        "Stiles, get your ass over here!" the coach said gesturing toward where he was standing.

        "What's up, coach?" Stiles said quickly looking toward me.

        "Hale hurt himself and we need another player so you're up," Coach said while Stiles looked at me once more before smiling and racing over to Scott. I sat down at the bench next to Greenberg. Something about seeing a happy Stiles brought a smile to my face.

A/N So this was another filler chapter. It was kind of short and I sort of threw it all together so its probably not that good, but I still hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reads and votes ~!