Chapter 5 ~ Star-gazing

Stiles's POV

        Walking around the school's campus I realized that you could see the full moon perfectly. Trying to find the best place for star-gazing I saw that Derek Hale had the idea of watching the night sky before me. There he was sitting in the place where it just happened to have the best view. Sitting down next to him I tried to break the silence, "What are you doing here? You don't seem like someone who spends their free time looking at stars." Derek slowly turned his head in my direction. The reflection of the moon in Derek's eyes made him look even more handsome than he was before. Being lost in his eyes I opened my mouth. Our hands accidentally touched, but neither of us pulled away. Derek leaned in and I did the same. Closing my eyes I tilted my head to the right. Derek wrapped his buff arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. My lips were slowly brought to his. Our kiss was interrupted by an unknown voice. 

        "Stiles, wake up." I woke up being lightly shaken by a blurry figure. 

        "D-Derek?"

        "What? Maybe you're sick," a familiar voice said as they placed their hand on my forehead to check for a fever. As my vision got less blurry I recognized that the blurry figure was my dad. I bolted up from my bed after realizing the dream I just had. "Whoa. Stiles, you alright?" my dad asked standing a fair distance away from me.

        "Yeah, dad. I'm fine. Really," I told the concerned dad as I led him out the door. Sighing I placed my hand on my forehead. Beads of sweat were scattered on my head.  I splashed cool water on my face and reflected on my dream. "I k-kissed... Derek H-Hale," I stuttered quietly. I shook my head to get rid of the thought. It didn't work. Taking a look at my clothes I saw my red hoodie. Thoughts of Derek filled my head. The Big Bad Wolf. I threw on a tee shirt and raced out the door.

A/N I know that no one reads these, but I just wanted to say thanks for so many reads in such little time. Okay there are not a lot, but I still am thankful for them. The next couple chapters are going to be fillers so sorry if you get a little bored with me. I'm probably going to update later today so bye ~~!