Chapter 12 ~ Can We Keep Him?

Stiles's POV

        We've been on this island for a little less than a week. Telling him that if Kate was still in Beacon Hills, then he could stay at my place I finally convinced Derek to go home. The island was beautiful, but it wasn't like we could hide forever. I mean I told my dad that I was on a camping trip with Scott and wouldn't be home for a few days, not hiding from a werewolf hunter in the Virgin Islands with my arch-nemesis. Well he wasn't necessarily my enemy anymore...

**TIME CHANGE TO WHEN THEY'RE IN BEACON HILLS**

        "Hey dad! Um would it be okay if Derek stayed with us for a little?" I gestured toward Derek while trying to avoid eye contact. My dad hesitantly nodded and opened the door wider to let us both in. Giving a large sigh I led him up the stairs.

        "Hey, could I take a quick shower?" Derek asked me.

        "Uh y-yeah," I gulped trying not to think of a showering Derek and pointed him to the bathroom. I watched him walk off. After hearing the faucet turn on I scrolled through my phone. A txt message from Scott. 

        "Where are you? You and Derek have been gone for like 5 days," the txt read.

        "Don't worry. We're back in Beacon Hills and we'll be back in school on Monday," I quickly replied. I already explained to Scott where we were for the past week and the reason why we were there, of course, leaving a few details out. My ears perked up when I heard the precise stop of water running. My eyes steadily shifted toward the opening door. From the bathroom emerged Derek wearing nothing but a towel. I blushed and at the speed of light my eyes were back on my phone screen.

        "Don't pretend like you don't want to look," Derek cheekily smirked.

        "I'm not pretending. Now would you please put some clothes on?" I say clearing my throat.

        "I don't have any clean clothes," Derek replied.

        "I can go wash your clothes, meanwhile, you can borrow some of my clothes," I muttered pointed toward my dresser. Grabbing his clothes I walked to the laundry room and threw his clothes into the wash. Returning to my room I saw Derek searching through my shirts.

        "Uh Stiles, I don't think these will fit me," Derek said before looking in my direction and raising his eyebrows. Looking slowly to the floor I noticed his towel was on the ground and no longer around Derek's waist. I gasped and ran out the room with a slam of the door. Breathing heavily I Ieaned against a nearby wall. My face was scarlet and my heart felt like it was going to burst through my chest any second from now. I s-s-saw Derek's... I couldn't finish the thought. Still in complete shock I knocked on my bedroom door.

        "A-are you dressed n-now?" I awkwardly asked. I heard a eruption of laughter from the inside of my room.

        "Yeah. You can come in now," Derek said still laughing. Opening the door I saw a shirtless Derek in nothing but his boxers. Trying my best to avoid looking anywhere near Derek I walked into the bathroom. 

        "Calm down, Stiles," I whispered to myself as I paced the bathroom floor. Trying to ignore the giggling of Derek I walked out of the bathroom and sat down in front of my computer. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders.

        "Hey, babe," Derek whispered into my ear. It sent chills down my spine. He was obviously teasing me. I coughed and tried to ignore him. Derek planted kisses on my neck.

        "W-would you please stop?" I raised my voice and blushed. Trying not to laugh Derek walked off and layed in my bed.        

        "Taking a nap," Derek said closing his eyes and smiling. I rolled my eyes and continued rummaging through the interent. These next few days are going to be a pain in the ass.

A/N Okay so this fanfic may be a little longer than I said before... Maybe.... I haven't really decided yet, but we'll see. I'm thinking about ending it at about 15 or so chapters.. Lol I might change my mind again so sorry.