Five

A/n: Before we begin, this is your Hunter outfit that you'll have on:

Author's POV:

She pulled on her new helmet, lifting up her hood and exhaling gently. Cayde examined her outfit up and down, his elbow resting on his arm as he leant against a flimsy desk, "That outfit suits your curves perfectly."

Y/n thanked the gods that she was able to hide her blush beneath her helmet. She shakily picked up her pistol, examining it before slipping it down into the holster that hugged around her right thigh.

She looked up at Cayde as he handed her the heavy shotgun. A small squeak came from her mouth as she was close to dropping it. Cayde laughed and helped her clip it onto her back, "You haven't had any training, correct?" Y/n clasped her gloved hands together, "Marcel used to teach me how to fire, reload and all of that. I think I can manage." Cayde smiled warmly at her, "That sounds good. As long as you stick by me, you'll be okay and safe."

Lord Shaxx approached slowly, his arms rested behind his back, "Cayde..who's this?" Y/n turned around to Shaxx and smiled widely, "I've never seen her before. Is she a new Guardian?" Y/n giggled, "Not for long." Shaxx leaned his head backs and let out a loud laugh, "Hahah! Y/n! You look rather beautiful in that suit, it's a perfect size for you. It suits you."

Cayde rolled his eyes, frowning and letting out a soft sigh, "Don't you have a Crucible to run?" He shook his head and grinned, "Not at all. Zavala has sent me to come with you both." The exo let out a long groan and Y/n clapped, "Yay! The more the better, I guess. I just want my children back."

She turned round to Cayde and looked him deep in his blue eyes, "If one of your Hunters found my children, why didn't they bring them back to the Tower? Back to safety." Cayde stumbled on his words and Shaxx stayed silent, any next word would be chosen carefully now by the two, Y/n seemed as if that she was gonna explode with anger.

"Uh..m-maybe he has no ship?" Cayde spoke in his softest tone, awaiting a reply.

"Wouldn't other Guardians find him? And help all three of them back to the Tower? It doesn't feel right to me."

Shaxx nodded, "Y/n is right, he seems like he's up to something. We have no time to lose. Let's get going before the worst happens."

The ship guided them closely to the earth's surface. Cayde controlled his ship carefully, his concentration focused on the areas that they passed, "So uh, what was the place they were found in, again?" Y/n looked up and replied, "The old bus station. They shouldn't be far from around there." He nodded slowly and kept his gaze above the surface, carefully examining every Fallen creature that stood below them menacingly.

Y/n sighed deeply and shook her head. Her worrying never ended, she loved her twins very much. Delilah and George were their names. Both beautiful twins that were born fifteen minutes apart. Y/n's heart started to ache. She wondered on how exactly she would break the news to them both that Marcel was comatosed deeply and that his chances of waking up are very small.

Shaxx placed a gentle hand onto her shoulder, catching her attention and pulling her out of her deep thoughts, "Everything will be fine, Y/n. I honestly don't agree to you coming out here like this to find your children, but only you know what they look like. All I ask is for you to stay close to my side once we leave the ship."

It was as if Y/n was being lectured, as if she was a child. She shook her head, "Shaxx, I'm completely capable of handling myself. If I need your help, then you assist me. There may be a day where I'll have to fight for myself on the battlefield against the Fallen, for my children that I have left. Just let me try. Let me lean on you both for support until I know I'm capable completely."

Shaxx raised his eyes brows beneath his helmet in shock, Y/n was quite a small woman he had no idea that she had such determination and strength inside of her soul. He smirked lightly and folded his arms, "Be careful Y/n, what's out there could turn you into all talk and no action." She acknowledged what the man said yet she took no notice, staring forwards and daydreaming every possibility that could take place. Y/n was indeed emotionally strong but barely physically strong. She had to fight for Marcel and her children, the only things that she might have left now.

Cayde slowly docked the ship, the three of them teleporting out and landing firmly onto the earth's crust as the ship flew away afterwards. Y/n looked about in a hurry and pulled out her pistol, her thoughts focusing on the faces of her children inside her mind, she swallowed hard and kept a look out for them closely. Her heart was pounding almost out of her chest the more time she spent there. Shaxx approached her, "Y/n. You need to stay calm, if you panic and worry too much, you'll go into a full panic attack and put yourself in danger. Just take a-" Cayde interrupted, sliding his arm around Y/n's shoulders, "All ya just gotta do is relax, take a few deep breaths. You'll be safe with both me and Shaxx, mostly me, just stay calm-" Y/n then cut the exo off, "Vandals!" She immediately dove for cover, landing on her stomach and scrambling up onto her backside, holding her pistol close to her chest and bringing her knees up, leaning her back against a firm rock.

Shaxx and Cayde both fired their weapons, shooting endlessly at the Fallen enemies that pursued them. Y/n blind fired, aiming her gun over her head and pulling back the trigger, cringing with her eyes shut tightly as she did so. Cayde watched her, her pulleys pierced through their heads, two of them to be exact. He gave a look of awe, Shaxx noticing her skill too.

She stopped and exhaled deeply, pulling her gun back down against her chest and resting her head back against the rock.

After the silence begun, she noticed the two staring at her in shock, "Wh...what're you l-looking at?" Shaxx spoke up, a slight bounce of a laugh in his tone, "Y/n...y-you just took those Vandals o-out..." Her eyebrows raised beneath her helmet, scrambling onto her knees and peeking over the rock, noticing the blood oozing from their heads.

She laughed to herself in amazement, she had no idea that she could've been capable of such skill like that. Blindfiring.

Y/n got up onto her feet and tightened her grip onto her pistol, "Okay..let's...l-let's go find my children."