Ch. 2 Meeting Garroth

Your POV

After a few hours, Aaron said, "Alright, we're here. Welcome to MyStreet."
I looked up and saw a long street of nice houses. Aaron said, "Ok, my house is the red house. Your new place is the blue house next to mine. So do you want me to help you move your stuff that already have into the your new house?"
"Yeah, that would be very helpful." I answer. Aaron and I move all of my things out his car and into my new house.

Garroth's POV

I go to Aphmau's house to ask if she has seen my missing cat, Sprinkles. I knock on her door, but nobody was home. So I went to ask Aaron if he knew where Aph was. I noticed that he was talking with this new guy in a light blue hoodie that I had never seen before. So I went over to introduce myself.

Your POV

Aaron and I were talking about when the moving truck would get here tomorrow. I told him, "It should be here around Noon tomorrow." "Ok." Aaron said.
Then someone behind me said. "Hey, do you me and the other guys to help you move in?"
I turned around to see a blonde guy in blue checkered jacket with a white shirt underneath (like in the picture below) was standing there.

He said, "Hi there

He said, "Hi there. My name is Garroth Ro'Meave. I live down there in the brown house." Then he asked Aaron, "Hey Aaron, do by chance know where Aph is? I wanted to ask her if she had seen Sprinkles."
Aaron respond, "Hey Garroth. This is Y/N. He is an old friend of mine from college. He is moving in to this house next to me. I think Aphmau and the other girls went to the mall."
I said. "Hi Garroth. I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you. It would be awesome if you could help me with my stuff tomorrow."
Garroth says, "Great, I'll ask Dante, Laurence, and Travis to help us move your stuff in tomorrow. See you tomorrow." He heads back towards his house.
I turned to Aaron. "I have one question: Who is Aphmau?"

I hoped that you liked that chapter.
Master out.