Ch. 59 Home At Last

Aphmau's POV

When we finally get back to land, Aaron and Lucinda were both waiting for us. Once I found them, they both hugged me.
Then they both said to me,"We heard about the storm wrecking the boat you guys were on. It's a good thing that you two are okay. It's also a good thing that the resort, you guys had been staying at, sent all of your things back home separately from the "Couple's Boat Trip" before you guys left for home." They both look around and ask me, "Where's Y/N?"
I look down and tears start to form in my eyes. My ears and tail popped out. Then Aaron puts his hands on my shoulders, looks me in the eyes, and asks, "What's wrong, Aph?" Through the tears, I answer, "Y/N fell out of the lifeboat during the storm. The Coast Guard found him just floating in the water by his life jacket. But he was unconscious due to weakness. He still hasn't regained consciousness."
Just then, another car pulled up and 4 girls (that I knew) got out. I saw Cadenza, Dottie, and Katelyn. They must've heard what happened to us and came to help. I tell them everything and they get Y/N and laid him in the backseat of the car. To make room for Y/N, Katelyn rode back home with Aaron, Lucinda, and me.

2 hours later

After we got back to our house, Aaron laid Y/N down in our bed. Then Cadenza, Dottie, Lucinda, Katelyn, and Aaron help set up some devices that would be monitoring Y/N. Then Lucinda made a potion to help Y/N regain his strength and, as a result, his consciousness too.
After Aaron, Lucinda, and Katelyn left, I asked Cadenza and Dottie if they would be willing to help me keep watch over Y/N. They agreed and we each decided to take turns watching over my husband.

Who do you think will be keeping watch when Y/N wakes up? It might not be who you think.
Master out.