Ch. 58 Disaster At Sea

Your POV

3 months later

Aphmau and I were on our honeymoon boat, heading back home. But a sudden thunderstorm had come out of nowhere, and I was struggling to keep us from sinking or wrecking the ship.
Suddenly, the hard rocking of the boat caused Aph to hit her head and get knocked out. Then the boat hit something and I noticed that the monitor showing the hull integrity was showing critical damage.
So I run over to my wife, put a life jacket on her, and I put her in the lifeboat. I put on the other life jacket, get in the lifeboat, then I put the lifeboat in the water and start rowing.
Suddenly, we hit a strong wave that knocks one of the oars out of my hands. I continue to row as best as I can, but we hit another hard wave that knocks me overboard.
I try to swim back to the boat, but something hits me on the head and knocks me out.

Aphmau's POV

The Next Morning

I wake up on a different boat that Y/N and I had been on. I see someone walk over to me and say, "It's okay, Miss. You're aboard a U.S. Coast Guard ship. We found you in a lifeboat earlier this morning."
I calm down, but quickly start looking around frantically. Then I ask the Coast Guard worker, "Where's my husband? Did you find my husband? His name is Y/N L/N. He has brown hair and green eyes."
The Coast Guard worker looks at me and asks, "Was he wearing a light blue jacket?" I nod. Then the Coast Guard worker says, "Follow me." He led me to a room on the far side of the boat into the medical area. I saw Y/N laying in one of the beds. The worker points towards Y/N and asks, "Is that him?" I nod.
"We found him about an hour ago floating in the sea by his life jacket."
I ask, "Is he dead?" The Coast Guard worker looks at me and says, "He's not dead. He is just unconscious, probably due to weakness. We're going to be taking you guys back home. You two will be back home in about 2-3 hours." I thanked the Coast Guard worker and hugged Y/N. I grab a chair and sit next to Y/N's bed and fall asleep.

Well that was a crazy series of events to end a honeymoon. But the story is still not even close to over yet.
Master out.