Ch. 15 Angry Katelyn

Your POV

8 hours later

I wake up with Aph in my arms. She's still asleep. She looks so cute when she's asleep. I move a little bit causing her to wake up. She says to me, "What are doing? Are you leaving?" I answer, "I'm just shifting my position a little. I'm not leaving."
Just then we both hear a noise from downstairs. We hear the front door open and Katelyn yell, "Y/N, you're dead if you're in Aphmau's room right now! Because your sleeping bag is empty, and so is the bathroom."
I look at Aph and quietly say, "Crap, I left my sleeping bag down there after Celestia peed on it. Is there anywhere we can hide?" Aphmau looks at me and says, "Quick. I know you might not like it, but hide in my closet underneath my dirty laundry. Katelyn would never look there." I do as Aph says and hide on the floor of her closet underneath her dirty laundry with her dirty bras and panties touching my face. I hear her say quietly, "You're going to have to be as still and quiet as possible." Then she turns off the closet light and shuts the closet door.

Katelyn's POV

I'm going to murder Y/N. I specifically told him not to sleep in the same bed with Aph. But he wasn't in his sleeping bag or in the bathroom. I hear Aphmau talking with someone. I run up the stairs and open her door. I find her in her pajamas and she's talking on the phone.

Aphmau's POV

I knew that Katelyn would've heard me talking to Y/N. So when I hear her come up the stairs, I quickly put on my pajamas, grab my phone and pretend to talk to Y/N on my phone. Katelyn comes into my room.

Katelyn's POV

I asked Aphmau who was on the phone. She says to the person on the phone, "Hey, hold that thought. Katelyn needs something since she just got back home. I'll call you back." She hangs up and turns to me. I ask her again, "Who was on the phone?" She says, "It was Y/N on the phone. He left about 15 minutes ago. Since when did you care about who I was talking to?" I answer her, still angry, saying, "Since you lied to me about Y/N leaving. I saw his sleeping bag still empty along with the rest of his things downstairs. I know he's still here." She looks confused, even though I could tell she was faking it. Then she says, "What are you talking about? He had to run home quickly because Aaron needed his help immediately. Y/N called me because he wanted me to bring his stuff to him later today." I said to her, "His sleepimg bag would've still been warm if he had left 15 minutes ago. So do you mind telling me why there are 2 body imprints in your bed?" She says to me, "Alright I'll admit that Y/N did sleep in the same bed as me, but only because Celestia peed on his sleeping bag. So I said that he could take one half of my bed. But nothing else happened." I can tell she was telling the truth, except for the part about nothing else happening and the part about him leaving. So I say to her, "If Y/N truly left and he isn't here, tell me something that you think about Y/N that you would never say in front of him. I want you to tell me what you think of him, and I want you to tell me here and now." I want her to do it in here right now because  I know that if Y/N is still here, he would still be somewhere in her room. Aphmau stammers a little, saying, "Now Katelyn, I don't think that's necessary. I-I-I mean why do you care so much about what I think of him?" I reply, "Because it doesn't matter, if he isn't here, he won't know. Unless you lied and he's still here."
Aph says, "Fine, I tell you what I think of him. I think he's funny, nice, and caring." I say to her, "I want you to tell me something that you would never say in front of him." She gets frustrated and says, "Fine! I think Y/N is a hot, sexy, and loving guy. I think I like him more than I like Aaron." I smile and go to my room. I hear Aphmau run out of the house crying.

Your POV

I hear Aphmau say that she likes me and then I hear her run out of the house crying. I hear Katelyn come back into Aph's room. She opens the closet and drags me out. She says to me, "I had a feeling that you were in there. Now I want to tell you something that you need to hear."

Hey everyone. The next chapter is just Katelyn explaining why she said what she said to Aphmau.
Master out.