Ch. 44 How Could You?!

Ivy's POV

I hear some noises from outside. I go to the window to check it out. I look out the window and see 2 guys, a werewolf and a human, and a girl, who was also a werewolf, walk up to my house. I heard the guy werewolf say, "Wait a minute. This is the same house that Daniel and I found Y/N last time he went missing." Then I heard the human guy say, "It's late. Let's go back home and get some sleep. We'll check it out tomorrow morning. I promise." Then the girl werewolf said, "Okay, fine. I just hope Y/N is okay. We just got engaged."
I watch quietly from the window as they walk in the opposite direction of the house and out of sight. I think to myself, I didn't know that Y/N was engaged. That explains the ring. I guess I'll cause some problems with his marriage before he gets married. I'll drug him so he won't wake up for a long time. I let out a small laugh at my mischievous idea.
I go back to the basement and into the cell. I grab a syringe with a strong sedative in it and inject Y/N. Then I leave the house and head towards Sasha's house in the next town over.

Aaron's POV

The Next Morning

After breakfast, Aphmau, Blaze, and I headed back into the woods, towards the house that we found last night. I break down the front door. I say, "Okay, Blaze and I will check the basement. Aph, you stay up here and keep a lookout for anyone, possibly the kidnapper, that might show up." She says, "Okay."
Blaze and I go down the stairs to the basement. We look around for anyone. Blaze runs over to one of metal doors and looks in. He says, "This was the room where I found Y/N last time. But it's empty." We keep looking around.
I look over towards a dark corner of the basement and find a cell door. I open it and see Y/N naked and tied to a bed with Lucinda, who was also naked, laying on top of him. I go inside the cell and notice that Lucinda's hands were tied up behind her back. I also notice that Y/N's dick was in Lucinda's pussy. I call over to Blaze. He comes over to me, carrying something. He says, "I found their clothes. I see you found them. It looks like they had fun." I say to him, "I don't think they had a choice. I think that whoever kidnapped them also made them have sex by force. See how they're both tied up. Help me move Lucinda off of Y/N."
We both pick up Lucinda and move her off of Y/N. She wakes up and Blaze hands Lucinda her clothes. We look away for privacy as she gets dressed.
When she's dressed, she says to us, "Can you two keep a secret between us and Y/N?" We both nod and she continues. "Last night, the person who kidnapped us, Ivy, tied us up like you found us. Then she grabbed my hips and forcefully bounced my hips up and down so my pussy went up and down on Y/N's cock. He ended up cumming in me."
I say to her, confused, "Okay....but didn't you cast the Unlimited Sex Spell between the two of you?"
She answers, "Yes, but according to Ivy, this part of the basement is spellproofed. That means that the Unlimited Sex Spell between the two of us isn't in effect right now while we're in here." Then she whispers in my ear, "Which also means, that I could get pregnant with Y/N's child."
I gasp at what she said. Then she says to Blaze and I, "Can you guys help me quickly make a potion to make sure that Y/N doesn't remember that he cummed in me last night?"
Then we help her make the potion. We pour it down Y/N's throat. He surprisingly doesn't wake up. We try to wake him up but it doesn't work.
After 30 minutes, we give up on trying to wake him up. Blaze untied Y/N and held him so Lucinda and I could get Y/N dressed. After we finished getting Y/N dressed, I say to Lucinda and Blaze, "I don't know why Y/N won't wake up, so I think we need to get him to a hospital." Blaze and Lucinda both agree. Then I pick Y/N up and carry him upstairs.

Hope you guys are still enjoying the story so far.
Master out.