Day 1

I had just pushed my wheelchair outside the office and packed some few metres to give my secretary time to close the door, and then push me home, when somebody patted my back then started laughing without saying any greetings! I had already recognized the voice even before he walked in front of me and handed his hand for an handshake.

"Don't think I am happy as you are you idiot" I retorted as we shakes hands "what's wrong bro" he asked getting concerned. I am tired like hell bro, I told him as the secretary started pushing my wheelchair, ignoring our stories but my friend Kilonzo excused her and offered to push me home. The girl didn't thank him but just waved the two of us bye, with her big natural smile that made my friend keep on staring at her speechless until I shouted on him "common, what's wrong with you man"

"mwanoo niwikalaa na kana kombe" he started pushing the wheelchair still looking at the disappearing girl talking to himself complimenting her beauty.

Winnie had just finished form four two years back and went for six months secretarial course then joined us in the networking organization. She was extremely beautiful but she never entertained boys or crazy males like my friend Kilonzo. Things returned to normal after she disappeared completely, and Kilonzo was like talking to himself accusing Adam for allowing Eve to carelessly go to that shamba alone and brought that stupid apple!

I retorted "makende wewe, si mpaka waleo mnazidi kulishwa hizo ma apple za kijinga" how can you blame him and nowadays we are taken like wait WA mukono na wanawake na tunakubali kizuzu tu! He just chuckled and kept on pushing the wheelchair without interrupting me. Looking here man, everything now is about women's rights, girl child rights, daughters' day, women's day, ladies night and the list goes...

There is this story that had been going round all social forums......

On the first day of their marriage, wife and husband agreed not to open the door for ANY visitor! That same day, the husband’s parents  came to see them, and knocked on the door. Husband and the wife looked at each other... the husband wanted to open the door, but since they had an agreement, he did not, so his parents left. Kilonzo was silently listening as he pushed the wheelchair.

After a while, the same day, the wife’s parents came visiting. Wife and husband looked at each other, and even though they had an agreement, the wife with tears on her eyes whispered:-
"I can’t do this to my parents", and she opened the door!

Husband did not say anything. Years passed and they had 2 boys. Afterwards, they had a third child which was a girl. The father planned a very big and lavish party for the new born baby girl, and he invited everyone over.

Later that night, his wife asked him what was the reason for such a big celebration for this baby, while we did not do so for the brothers! The Husband simply replied:-

"because she is the one who will open the door for me!"

Daughters are so special... your little girl will hold your hand for only a little while... but will hold your heart for a life time.

It's 'DAUGHTER'S WEEK', and if you are a daughter OR have a daughter who makes  life worth living, by just  being around - and you love her as much as your own breath... if you are proud of your daughter, or being a daughter, send this to other people who have daughters or who are daughters.. as I just did......

He chuckled loudly and then abused me "yongo Yii kwani kee uvungu" meaning it's very true, men don't care about parents. By then we had reached at the gate of my home and I was very mad with him such that I pushed my wheelchair past the gate without saying a word of greetings to my wife who had opened the it.... I couldn't keep on arguing with him in front of my wife who is a no nonsense

Anyway guys, I am not a writer but I always read...

This was just out of curiosity!

Vote for me, if you don't mind, to encourage me to go on....