Day 4

Hello, we Chemka huko wapi? Eti koboeka, kwani huna form!? Na sI huje unipick, OK Sawa. I decided to call this friend of mine to help me out.

I don't always work from the office unless I have a meeting or some reports to crosscheck with my secretary. Today was one of those days though I wished to be with her, even if there was nothing official to do but my Adam part was very week to overpower myself. Things were going on well since morning, I did some mails replies before opting to write this proposal, though the secretariat was reluctant on the project. They claimed it was not relevant with our objectives, but to me, it could build and strengthen the organization profile.

I started well with the cover sheet though it required alot of information about the organization, of which I had it off head. I then started the proposal narration by first settling up the details, then started with the summary according to their directions. Lunch was served to me at my small office opposite the sitting room, which I ate unknowingly concentrating of the document. When it came to partners we will be implementing the project with, I realized the file with all our partners and their contacts was in office.

I realized the mistake I have done after ending the call. She was on her way from the office with the file and shortly will be knocking the door. I had decided to avoid her at all cost for the advantage of the organization but it's like am now failing. "is it this one" Winnie had entered my small office without knocking and placed the file on the table and sat on the only sit next to me. "mambo mrembo" was my greetings stretching my hand to her "Poa sana,  nambie" was her response blushing, then she started laughing silently looking at her delicate hand nails. I opted to play clever and changed to official face. "I am fine and very busy, thanks for the file" I said that as a way of dismissing her. She is one of most behaved girls I have ever came across, she woke up immediately and moved out without a word but dropped something on my lap.

What bothered me was not the dropping or that was dropped, but the way it was dropped. She had noticed my man had started growing immediately she sat down with her black skirt that barely reached the knees, exposing her beautiful thighs briefly then composed herself. Now she had squeezed it pretending to drop that pack of biscuits, then brushed herself on me leaving the scent of her perfume on me.

I was left there helplessly struggling with the Adam's Apple that could not pass my throat. The only remedy now was two Guinness bottles nonstop and a place with shouts, full of craziness etc. The only place with all those characters was Nzeleni Pub, but how to get there was the biggest mystery. That's how I arrived at calling my friend Chemka, who was on his way now coming.

I switched off the laptop immediately he told me he was coming for me. My wife, who heard the communication from the siting room met me at the door "we yu wiita muuki usu muthi ukini, kwaeka mutukiwe" she was mad on me for calling that guy she hated like hell. She knew the only option was to let us go, then come for me before am wasted.

I didn't listen to her nonsense, even some of her words followed me at the gate. I was barely outside the gate when Chemka arrived and wheeled me out without stories "let's go to Nzeleni, I love drinking looking at big behinds" was his statement, trying to ignore my wife who was now standing at the gate.

Chemka, of whom I never knew his real name was a black market broker and he had always money but today he worried me by saying he had no money to drink. There must be something wrong, though I knew he won't tell me even if I insisted.  So I opted to drop it "what do you have in your stock" I asked him instead.

"Nothing, makarao wamenyeta siku hizi" I now had the answer "I am thinking to quit the job" he added. Then he chuckled loudly, making me turn to look what was going on "uliniambia mzee Adam alifanyiwa nini na yule dame kiherehere" he asked me still laughing. "I now agree with you Dom, this godforsaken Apple was poisonous and more poisonous to some people like us" he continued talking, but this time as if to himself.

It's only Sir God will rescue us men from this curse of the Apple was my response. "aki sioni kaa Mungu anatujali, nikama aliamua tujipange" he recommended laughing. Do you remember that guy in the Bible who was fed by the eagle for three, I asked him. "Yea, the guy was very lucky. Just imagine he was feasting on karanga na chapo daily without working" he replied somehow meditating.

Then what will you say when I will tell you the reason why he was sent to that window and her son!? I asked him when we crossed the road and headed to the pub. "Kwera uko Pwahahahaaa... Najua sasa Unataka kesema alikuwa anasex huyo mjane" he mocked me with that statement but I insisted that was the main objective.

Our stories were cut short by locomotion at the bar, then a fat woman stood at the bar entrance shouting fire "kumamamako utanilipa, usinione Kama wale unatomba Kisha unaepa" "kwenda uko ni nani anaeza lipa kuma majimaji Kama hio" "makende wewe, hio maji inakaushwa na wanaume Kisha wanatomba kuma" that was the fire between the woman and a man who was mind aged. The crowd of men who were in the bar joined "we lipa vya wenyewe Kama umeshindwa na kukausha" lipa.. Lipa became the colours, with some pushing the man back in the bar lodgings.

Today will be at the office and will be busy the whole day - let's meet some other day.

Don't forget to vote