Day 3

I was relaxing in the bed chatting with Monica, that facebook friend with big behind. We had done with our super and wife went to breeze outside with her son - unajua shida ya Mother's son, it's another effect of the Adam's Apple poison.

Monica had started boring me by sending me nudes then delete immediately they appears on my side before I downloaded. The nudes reminded me of that day we met at Emali, on my way to Nairobi. I was seated next to our driver while my wife and the other two ware seated at the back seats.

This Eve-Monica come and pressed her boobs on my hand that was resting on the car door through the open window screen, where by I realized she wanted to confuse my wife and at the same time bewitch me with her hot rigid body. She looked at me and then directed me to the treasures that overpowered the white bra inside her transparent top. The Adam part of me was already awake, so my hand acted in time to arrive on her left nipple.

The driver could not move the car without my authority, though we were not talking anything helpful to the two of us but enjoyed the stolen pleasure not minding about the owner, who was around. Although I was already hard downtown, she is the one who surrendered first - she just breathed a long strained one then excused herself and waved us safe journey.

The driver released the brakes immediately she moved from the car door, without waiting my order to move. I was brought back from those memories by a long vibration notification of an incoming text. I knew right away that was not in the normal inbox, but that of my vault app. If there is any app I like most among all the apps in my phone is this vault. It kept all the nasty part of my Adam part - it was the hiding box for all unlawful call, msgs, pictures, videos etc. I left Monica without notice and moved swiftly to find out who was that newcomer.

"Hae babes, kwani umelala" read the text from Winnie. Nope, thought you had already slept swts - what's ap!? Was my reply, then I started going through our last chat that ended with imoji kisses.

"Imagine am very much awake thinking about you Dommie" "Karibu uniuwe mchana, if it were not of that intruder in the office" was her reply texts that followed each other without giving me time to reply. I didn't even know what to reply, she got me off-guard! I instead asked her why she deleted the selfies.

This was the first time to discuss about our sneaked romance and though it was an opportunity I had been waiting for long, it found me when I was blank. I didn't notice her reply, until she send another wishing me goodnight.

"I didn't delete them, they are on our save" that was the first reply, then her goodnight text "it's like you are busy, enjoy your night n take care. Check your watsapp"
I was confused between replying her or open watsapp first "oh sorry, was on a call from my mum, mbona unalala mapema hivo" I opened my watsapp even before the reply was delivered, only to find her two nude photos with only bra and hot panty. Then on the other side her reply signored "aki plz let's talk tomorrow, am sleepy" OK, goodnight my dearest, you are the most beautiful in this planet was my reply - though I wished to have her in my hands for the rest of my life.

Woiyeeee, I was now helpless. She had pressed the Apple in my mouth and left me alone struggling to swallow. It is said even Adam did not manage to swallow,  it locked at the throat who is me to succeed in swallowing this one of mine. Thanks to God I was immobile, I could be now on my way to her home.

I remained locked to the two photos for sometime before sending them to that vault app for their safety. I then followed them their to see those selfies we had taken later on the day,  before the Apple took control of everything. There were other photos of her in the vault but these two new ones had destroyed everything, to an extent that I was attempted to delete them all and remain with these two. They reminded me of that Shiko from Voi - the Kikuyu girl who almost killed me with her Pussy.

The difference is that the Kikuyu was black and this one is red, fresh and nave. What will I do now, Haki huyu dame alitukosea - si angechukua matomoko,  na vile yako tamu!?  This Apple was poisonous, more poisonous than the poison itself. But no, it was a curse to some people like me, how come I am now getting trapped by this young Eve, she has already pushed hers on me - a girl whose age gap with mine is more than 20 year. I was engrossed into those thoughts such that I didn't notice mama watoto akiingia kwa bedroom and was now preparing to join me in bed.

Do you believe there is hell and heaven!?

If yes,  where do you think men and women belong!? I sometimes think they don't belong in one category - hell or heaven.

Anyway, vote and keep on reading