Day 2

The laptop had signalled power out and we had no otherwise but just save and wait for Kenya power. We had blackout since last night though we were lucky for my laptop had battery full which goes for two and a half hours. Winnie looked at me with her deadly smile enquiringly, after closing the machine as if waiting for an answer of a question she had already asked. I was blank! She relieved me when she stretched to pick my new phone that was lying at the far end of the table, brushing my hand with her small brick-hard boobs "Wah...! Kumbe uko na mtandao mpya" she asked pretending to have no idea of what she has done to my weakness.

The Christian part of me was wishing to wheel myself out of the office while the Adam part wishing her boods to remain in that position "how's the camera" she asked proposing we take selfies. I helped her adjust the timer then allowed her to enjoy any positions of her liking "naku eka" she finally managed to talk after torturing her silently through one of her nipples that I had rest my fingers on pretending to pose for the selfies.

Her voice was low and sexy though she never attempted to move my fingers out the gas cooker "it's your turn now" she finally said, handing over the phone and at the same time positioning herself on my chest - offering her whole self to my wish. The Christian part of me was nowhere near me, only the Adam part was in operation.

"Mwa Ngai......" "You guys seems to have forgotten that you are in office" We were brought back to earth by my friend Kilonzo, who was just at the door and had seen all that was happening between the two of us. We had fallen in love secretly, without any of us talking about it. It had been for quite sometime with either of the two us taking advantage of any chance which would present itself in office, to enjoy each other without saying the words "I love you" but just low tone mournings and long breathing...

"does that give you the excuse of getting in the office without knocking the door" I retorted stretching my hand to shake his hand, at the same time giving my secretary time to compose herself. By the time I released his hand, Winnie had dropped the phone at the table and walked out "aki kasee wewe huwa unaenjoy na aka katoto" he said picking the phone to take a look at the selfies we had taken. To our surprise, none of them was in the phone gallery.

"kwani kamefuta, mbona sisioni" he handed the phone to me demanding I show him where we usually save such photos. I managed to convince him that we always delete them for the fear of the "Simba WA nyumba" He chuckled loudly then reminded me of the story we didn't finish the other day "the Adam's Apple" can we move around and come back when the power comes, then finish that story for me please!?

I didn't answer his request, but I just pushed my wheelchair towards the door as he followed silently. I just signored Winnie, who was there waiting for us to get out "am coming back" she simply said "my yogurt" I knew direct that meant yogurt and chips.

There is that guy there at the market who understands that "my yogurt" and because I don't go out with solid cash, when he sees my lipa na Mpesa message, he just moves to the chips lady with 100 bob, collects the package then sends to the office with other package. Kilonzo pushed me silently until we were out of Winnie then he started "nyamu yi mee mwanoo yii maana kabisa" meaning every animal with testicles is useless.

Listen to me bro, we are not useless it's these ladies who take advantage of our weakness. Sir God himself knew that we could do nothing by ourselves, that's why he created these beautiful creatures. "Do you really read the Bible, ama unasomewa tu na father on Sundays" I asked him as we headed to a tree shade, for the sun had started hitting us hard. "maundu MA kanisa ndisene namo" he answered sitting on a stone in front of me - meaning he knows nothing about church and the Bible.

The only duty that Adam did successfully alone was naming animals, and it's like he tried to sex some of the animals but Sir God saw none of those animals could satisfy him - ndo akaamua kumuumbia huyo dame keherehere. He chuckled loudly, beating my legs with his hands then stood up to start pushing my wheelchair towards the nearby butchury "aki wewe, ile mbangi ulifuta kitambo bado uko nayo"

Hahahaaaa.... Now you have known.

I am just writing.......

Vote to eject more shit out of me😂😂😂😂😂😂😂