Chapter 66

Warning: This chapter contains mild sexual content.

Notes:

Additional Cast:

Jessica Parker Kennedy as Sam Harris

Dominique Provost as Nicky Cooper

Elizabeth Lail as Andrea McKay

Valorie Curry as Anna Matthews

Keiynan Lonsdale as Vincent Brown

Robin's POV

"Fuck, you taste so good." I moan into her wet folds, licking everything, greedily lapping up her juices.

"Ummm... babe... we have... we have to get up." Sophie's voice is heavy both from sleep and lust... I mean I did wake her up, going down on her.

"Not until I make you come." I look up and wink at her, and then continue my previous actions. She is fidgeting so I push her hips down making her stand still so that I can continue devouring her pink glistening lips.

"We have to go to class." I hear her mutter but I pay her no minds as I start sucking on her clit and stretch my hands to cup her boobs. "Rooo!... oh God... that feels so good!" She moans again and 3 minutes later her body arches and she gasps as an intense orgasm washes over her. I lick her clean again and then crawl back up to her and rest my head on her boobs.

"Good morning." I kiss her heart spot and she chuckles.

"Good morning, babe. We should get a shower and get ready, we only have-" I shut her up with a kiss and she moans as she tastes herself on my lips. I break the kiss and stare into her green majestic orbs and smile at her sweetly.

"You always look so good in the morning... How do you manage that, my pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, baby girl?" I tickle her and her laughter fills the room.

"Always the charmer, aren't you?" She jokes and I tickle her some more.

"I can't stop it, you are kinda glowing, you know?" I inspect her closely... Holy shit, it's true what they say, I think to myself and break out in laughter.

"Hey, what?" Sophie punches my shoulder.

"Nothing it's just... you know how they say that when a woman loses her Vcard her face says it all? Like how it happens with the pregnant women? You know, they are glowing during pregnancy?" I try to explain, struggling to keep a straight face.

"That doesn't make any sense! And we had orgasms before? Also, a person cannot glow! And pregnant women don't glow either, they do look puffy and healthy, but that's because they get a huge amount of rest!" She says as a matter of fact.

"Babe, we have been having sex for the last 30 hours! And don't be so negative, I can't even compliment you! You are glowing, end of discussion!" I kiss her again.

"Fineeeeeeee, now let's get up and get ready." she pushes me off her and I groan and pout calling her cruel, but the truth is we do have to go to class so I get up and head to the shower first as she goes to the kitchen to make breakfast. We are so damn domestic, I love it.

We make it to class 10 minutes before the lecture begins and sit in our usual spot next to each other. I take my leather jacket off and get comfy, watching Sophie take her coat off as well, take a seat and put her glasses on. I reach out for them and snap them.

"Hey!! Rooo, no taking pics with my glasses! Give them back."

"Sorry Sophie, my eyes hurt, can I borrow them, just this once... please?" I pout. I ain't lying 'cause lately my eyes started watering while reading or watching Tv in the dark, so I thought since Sophie's glasses are just reading glasses I could give them a try. It's not like Sophie can't see or anything.