Chapter 94

Notes:

Additional Cast:

Chris Wood as Daniel Alexander Nelson

Danielle Panabaker as Olivia Wright

Alice's POV

I look myself in the mirror once again to make sure I am perfect. Makeup,check; light with a soft pink lipstick. Hair, done; a super old time classic ponytail. Dress, check; a formal three-quarter sleeve bodice navy blue short dress which glides down the body into a wide lace hem with a V neck line. Shoes,my favourite; simple high heeled sandals.

Vanessa kept on telling me that I look amazing, but I am still uncertain. This is not a college party or a hung out with friends. This is a formal dinner, with Joseph's brother and his fiancee. I hope I make a good impression. Joseph's brother, Daniel or Dan as everyone calls him, asked to meet Joseph's girlfriend, aka me. When Joseph called and announced it to me, I said yes at once. I didn't give much thought at the moment, but as time is getting closer I feel a little anxious. Why? It's not my thing to get anxious.

I questioned Joseph a few things about his brother, just to get a first impression, but he didn't help me a lot. All he said was that Dan's interests are his studies and Olivia. He added that there is room for improvement after their hang out at 'Checkpoint' though and he confided in me that it was the first time, he actually enjoyed time with his brother.

My second source of information was Vanessa. She had Dan tutoring her and she saw him after a long time at Joseph's flat. Unlike Joseph, Vanessa only had the best to say about the oldest Nelson brother. She said how gentle and good hearted he is, how focused and ambitious he is on the field he loves and she finished by saying not to worry about anything, since he's really friendly and approachable.

As for Olivia, I didn't have much info on the matter. Joseph told me she's really cool and that he likes her, but Vanessa had no idea about her existence until she found out about Dan's wedding from Dan himself two days ago. I remembered then, Emma's teasing about Vanessa's cute teenage crush on Dan and I couldn't help it, but tease her about it myself.

At that moment, my phone rings and that's my cue to go. Joseph is waiting for me in his car, listening like always rock music. A huge smile appeared when I stepped in the car.

"You could actually tell me if you wanted to cancel tonight's dinner,you know." he smirks and I keep on looking at him confused, fastening my seat belt. Is that apparent I feel a little anxious?

"Why are you saying that?"

"Because of that sexy dress and the ravishing way you look. I am trying hard not to take you home and not let you leave my room."His attitude playful and mischievous. Oh boy! You horny Alice hold yourself! But it's impossible. I already start to feel the heat down there and crave for his touch.

"That's a good tip for future gatherings, that I might want to avoid." A tantalizing beam, spreads on my face, as I am looking at him. He is dressed in a suit of pastel blue colours, without a tie and his hair fixed in a way, making his forehead make an appearance. Oh I guess I love the forehead. And obviously the formal outfit. How does he manage to take my breath away every single time? I lick my lips, trying to contain myself.

"I guess I am easy to manipulate." he chuckles, turning the engine on and then hitting the road.

"Way too easy. It isn't even challenging anymore." I tease him giggling,knowing I am hitting one of his soft spots. Speaking to Joseph like that it's like awakening a beast. It's dangerous,alluring and fascinating.

"You'll regret it and you know it." he warns me by smirking.I will so have a good time and many orgasms after the dinner. All I do is giggle from enthusiasm.