Chapter 2

~At The Training Field~

I walked up to the rest of my team and my sensei. Then, they started looking at me funny."Who is that?" Ino asked."My little sister. I kind of got stuck babysitting." I said. Then she and Chouji burst into laughter."You got stuck babysitting!" Chouji said and I sighed."Wait, wait, wait," Ino said, stopping her and Chouji from laughing."How old is she?" She asked."Five." I answered and they started laughing again. Ino was on the ground laughing so hard, I thought she was gonna pea herself.

"Come on. I'm stronger than I look." Shamika said, stepping out from behind me and holding onto my waist. But Chouji and Ino only laughed harder."Alright, that's enough you two." Asuma said. They stopped laughing and we began training. Shamika sat against a tree and played with her bunny. I packed my Shadow Possession on Asuma. Once I completed it, I felt like I couldn't move. I looked down at my feet and saw a shadow that lead the way to Shamika's feet.

"What the...?" I ask in shock."How did she get that down so fast?" Asuma asked, wide eyed as well."I d-don't know." I said, struggling to move."Sorry, Shika." She said, releasing me from her Shadow Possession. She came over and hugged me."Why'd you do that?" I ask."I don't know. It looked fun." She said with a sparkle I her eyes when she looked up to me."She is so adorable." I heard Ino say.

"Look, I'm not doing this for fun. This is serious." I said."But I'm bored, Shika." She said."I'm sorry but--" she cut me off by saying "And daddy said that if I get bored you have to play with me." She said. She always gets with "Daddy said this" and "Daddy said that". Daddy's so troublesome."But I'm very busy at the moment. Can't you wait a little longer?" I ask."How much longer?" She asked."A couple hours." I answered with a shrug.

"Due to your superior intellect, you should know that I cannot wait that much longer, dear brother." She said."Who is teaching you this?!" I ask in shock of such big words from a five year old."She might get it from you." Asuma sensei said, making Ino and Chouji laughs again.'Why me?' I thought. I gave a heavy sigh."Do I have to?" I asked, really not wanting. I barely wanted to get out of bed this morning.

"Oh, you don't have to." She said with a smile and I signed in relief."If you don't then I'll just tell daddy that you didn't follow his instructions and you'll be grounded for two months." She said. I could not believe her."Wha...?" I just couldn't get the words out."It's called blackmail, smart ass. Look it up!" She said and I felt my heart stop.'Did she just curse at me? My own sister. And she's so young!' I thought."Who raised her?!" Chouji asked. He looked scared."I don't know anymore!" I answered. Shamika stomped her foot at the others and made them take off running.

'I can't believe my parents left me with this devil child!' I thought. Sweat cascaded down my face as I baked away from her."Now can we go? Your training session seems to be over." She said."Sure. What do you wanna do?" I asked, trying to avoid getting killed."I want to eat first. I'm hungry." She said and took my hand, dragging me to Ichiraku's.'I swear, she eats as much ramen as Naruto.' I thought.