Chapter 3

~After Eating~

I took Shamika back home since it was already late."Shika, can you tell me a story?" She asked as she got in bed."I don't know any stories." I said."Make one up." She said."No. Go to sleep." I said."But Shika, I can't sleep without a bedtime story." She whined."Ugh! You've gone to sleep tons of times without a bedtime story." I said."Please." She begged."No." I said again.

"Please."

"No."

"Please!"

"No!"

"PLEASE!!"

"NO! Go to sleep!"

"Why can't you tell me a story?!" She cried."Because one, I'm tired. Two, you don't need to fall asleep to a story. And three, good night!!!" I said. I was about to turn the light off but then I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned to see her standing right behind me, holding my hand so I couldn't leave her room."Either you tell me a story, or so help me, I will rip your limbs off and beat you with them!!" She said. I think I saw her eyes turning red.

"I'm not falling for it this time. The answer is no." I said pulled away from her. I turned around, facing and front and she was standing right in front of me holding her bunny. The bunny was holding a kunai that was dripping blood."Peppy says he wants a story, too." She said with an evil smirk.'This can't possibly be my little sister!!' I thought. I turned around and saw her holding another kunai dripping blood as well but without the bunny.'This has got be an illusion jutstu. Or she's useing a shadow clone. Which is it? And what do I do about it?!' I asked myself.

Suddenly, I snapped back to reality and realized I was just staring at Shamika with a blank face."What are you staring at?" She asked."Huh? Sorry." I said."So, you gonna tell me a story?" She asked with a smile."Sure. What kind of story?" I said, not wanting to go through what I think may or may not have just happened."Something that will make me fall asleep fast. That shouldn't be so hard for someone like you." She said with a shrug, then worsened her eyes, realizing what she said."What's that supposed to mean?" I ask."Nothing..." She said, lying her head on her pillow.

"Okay. So there was a small girl who was playing by herself--" I was cut off by the sound of her pretending to snore really loud. She looked up at me and laughed."You don't like my story?" I ask."Not really." She said, giggling."Well, let's see if you can make a better one." I said."Okay." She said and I got comfortable in the bed with her to listen."There was once a princess of a small village, who ruled along side her older brother, her mother and father, the King and Queen. They lived a happy life until one day, a dragon attacked." She said and I felt a yawn coming but I continued to listen.

"The handsome Prince set out to the far side of the village to destroy the Dragon but he couldn't do it alone. So, his younger sister, the princess, came to help him. But it still wasn't enough to stop the evil Dragon. So the princess discovered her stuffed bunny's hidden powers. The bunny grew bigger and breathed ice crystals that froze the Dragon and he was sealed away forever." She said. But by that time I was fast asleep. I felt her kiss my forehead and she turned out the light.