My First Morning at Fairy High

(Y/N)'S POV

???: Hey! (Y/N) Wake up! Your gonna be late on your first day, do you not even care about school.

God she's so annoying, my sister yelled in my ear as I lay in bed, today is supposed to be my first day at Fairy High the new High School that opened down the road. My sister seems excited but I don't really care, because after all it's gonna be like every other school. My sister's name is Natsume she's short and has brown hair, she loves books and is an overall nerd, so I don't get her at all, but she's my sister so what can I do.

As I got up I headed for the shower, actually I would call it dragging, I dragged myself to the bathroom, I undressed and turned the shower knob, I quickly got in not caring how cold the water was, I washed my hair and scrubbed my body then I rinsed myself off, I turned off the water and reached for my towel, I dried myself off then I threw on a (F/C) collared shirt and slipped into some jeans and sneakers, then I made my way back to the bathroom to brush and gel my (H/C) hair, and of course I brushed my teeth and headed to school. (Without Breakfast 😩)

Natsume: Come on (Y/N) hurry up!

Jeez, ^scoff^  I respond back with "I can go at any speed I want Natsume, shut up". We walked for about a mile, I had my school bag slung over my shoulder and I was walking even slower than before, I was daydreaming about what the school year had in store for me, it was a new school so I didn't know what to expect, I was starring down at my shoes as I walked, my sister had made it priority to make it their as fast as possible and I was still in a dreamy daze I stopped for a while and decided to look at the scenery, I thought that maybe this year wouldn't suck balls like I thought. I made my way to the school and headed inside, but just as I did. ^CRASH^!!!

"Ah!" I slammed hard on the ground and my head hit the tile that made up the schools floors, I opened my eyes to find a girl with blond hair and big brown eyes , she was laying on top of me and her tits were in my face, SHIT! At least nobody saw what just happened. I gently lifted her off my body and layed her against a nearby locker, I sat there for a minute waiting for her to gain consciousness, "Hey! Are you alright?" I rapidly waved my hand in front of her face multiple times hoping that she wakes up soon so that I would make it to class on time. "Hey! Can you please wake up!" As I yelled in her ear she started to slowly open her eyes and yawn, once she caught sight of me she jumped back a bit, I mean I understand she's never seen me before so...

Hey, I hope you guys liked it I put a lot into this  I hope you all keep reading, next chapter is about getting to know Lucy. Enjoy 😊