The One With Scarlet Hair

Once Happy Sensei was done speaking a girl entered the classroom, I almost stood up when I saw her, she had the most beautiful scarlet hair and her complexion was like something out of a dream, as she made her way to the front I starred at her non-stop (thank God she didn't notice). When she started to speak her voice was so clear that it made me slouch in my chair and daydream, is this what love feels like?

Ezra Scarlet: My name is Erza Scarlet I am the class rep for room B21 I am thrilled to be here, and I am thankful that I will be working with a class that shows much potential, as for what I like, my favorite type of food is strawberry cake. Will that be all Happy Sensei?
Happy Sensei: Yes, Erza that's all, please take a seat by Mr. (L/N).
Ezra Scarlet: Very well sir.

As Erza came my way, I tried to hide my excessive blushing, my heart was leaping out of my chest, she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, I don't know what made her so different from every other girl but I felt like I had to have her, what could I do to make her mine. Just as she sat down Lucy started to speak, and I was in shock when I heard Erza's reply.

Lucy: Hey Erza, what's up, how are things, student council wise.

Erza: Hello Lucy, it's nice to finally see you again, things are fine, with the way I usually get everything done early, so I have a lot of free time. And I see we have a new student, do you mind introducing him to me?

My heart was beating faster now, (OH MY GOD, SHE WANTED TO MEET ME!!), I turned my attention toward the window, trying not to make any eye contact, but that went downhill because I couldn't avoid her forever.

Lucy: Hey (Y/N) there's someone who wants to meet you.
(Y/N): Really, (I say with a fake smile) who?
( I swear to God (Y/N) If you say one wrong word I'm going to kill you).
Lucy: Ya, hey (Y/N) look at me when I'm speaking to you!
(Y/N): S-sorry, who did you want me to meet.
Lucy: Out class rep Erza Scarlet, she just wanted to say hi.

I casually look at Erza and smile.

Erza: Hello, (Y/N) it's nice to meet, Lucy already told you my name so I won't repeat her,  how are you liking Fairy High so far?
(Y/N): I-it's great. I uh, love it, especially Lucy, Uh I-i mean I don't love Lucy I- I mean it was nice meeting Lucy t-thats all.

Lucy giggled a bit, and Erza gave a slight chuckle,(Dang it I totally messed up, didn't I?)

Erza: Why so nervous, am I really that intimidating?
(Y/N): N-n- no ma'am, I just... (damn it I think I'm blushing).
Erza: ^chuckle^ I'm guessing you don't like meeting new people, am i right?
(Y/N): N-no that's not it its just...

^Ding Ding Ding^

Erza: Oh, well that's the bell, i should be going, maybe we can talk more tomorrow, bye.

Erza waved to us as she walked out the door.

Lucy: Bye, Erza!
(Y/N): ya, bye.

I slouched back in my chair a sighed ^ugh^ "tomorrow's gonna be a long day".

Lucy's POV

I looked at (Y/N) slouched back in his chair, he let out a sigh, and mumbled something under his breath, poor guy he's going through his first real crush. (So Cute!)

Lucy: Hey, (Y/N) are you ok?
(Y/N): ^sigh^ ya, i'm just thinking.
Lucy: About what?
(Y/N): Nothing important

Since he being so "secretive" i decided to incorporate a joke in our conversation.