First Date

Author's Note

This is just a cute (in my opinion) chapter, it's gonna be short and sweet. It's like one of those unnecessary -but funny- episodes in Fairy Tail after a huge arc.

Enjoy!
__________________________________________________________

*tap tap tap* *looks at watch*

(Y/N):(in head) agh! Where is she? Did she bail? Nooooooo, maybe I should've picked her up instead of allowing her to drive here on her own, wow (Y/N) way to be a gentleman.

*ring*

(Y/N):(Looks at door), oh it's just her... WAIT IT'S HER!(stands up, smiles and waves)
Erza: Hello (Y/N), I'm sorry I was late I had some last minute business to finish.
(Y/N): oh, no problem I actually think I got here to early, haha how bout that.
Erza: You know (Y/N) you don't have to be so nervous around me.
(Y/N):(blushes excessively and waves hands) oh no, I'm not nervous, not at all, haha... ha

Erza chuckled at my statement and grabbed my hand in hers.

Erza: (whispers) (Y/N) you already shared your feelings for me, and we did technically sleep together, so stop trying to act so formal.

(Y/N): I... uh

Erza leaned over the table and put her head by my ear

Erza: (whispers in ear) I like you the way you are, so promise you won't change.

I figured she would see through my nice guy act, she knows my background so why hide it.

(Y/N): ok then I promise, now what would you like for lunch
Erza: I was just going to get a slice of their strawberry cheesecake, you?
(Y/N): I was gonna go for the (F/F)/(F/F)'s.
Erza: good choice *chuckle*
(Y/N): Why you laughing?
Erza: Oh, it's just that this is the first time in a while that iv'e been able to kick back and relax with someone that I like.
(Y/N): well I'm happy that you said yes to my date invitation or we wouldn't be having so much fun now.
Erza: yup, now where are those workers
(Y/N) and Erza: I'm starving

I looked at Erza and she looked at me, we both laughed and talked for a while before eventually ordering and getting our food, then she came back to my place and stayed the night. (No nothing happened) :(