<2> At A Terrible Price

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal" 

Ed POV

Something was bringing my broken auto mail arm over to me, I look down at what was bringing it over. A mouse... that lady from before.

-Time Skip- Kaori POV

I lean over the people I took down, I spy a familiar suit of armor. I pull him up, "Your that boy from before. I never did get your names." I say. "I'm Alphonse Elric, but you can call me Al." Al says. Shorty stands up, "And I'm Edward Elric, but you can call me Ed." Shorty says.

"Okay, so Shorty is the Full Metal Alchemist, and the older brother. So, who's the blond and Mister Grumpy Pants?" I ask. "The Blond is Winry, my auto mail mechanic, and mister Grumpy Pants is Cornell Roy Mustang." Ed says, while stifling a laugh.

"Full Metal, how do you know this women?" The Cornell asks. I walk back into my cave, "I was watching them for a long time, after Ed bonded Al's soul to that suit of armor, I deiced to show myself." I start.

I walk over to the desk, I pick up my only picture. I look down a me, and Kai. I clutch it, I just wanted my little brother back, I just wanted to see him one more time, before that gun stole his whole future away.

I set the picture down, and sit in the desk chair. "You attempted Human Transmutation?" Grumpy Pants asks. "Yeah, I did. A long time ago, I just wanted to see my little brother again one more time, before that murder stole away his whole future." 

I hold out my hand, and transmute a feather on to my hand. I hold it up in front of my face, this is my curse of trying Human Transmutation. 

Roy POV

"According to her, she lost the ability to do normal alchemy, but got the ability to transmute herself and parts of her body into animals." Ed says. "I guess you could say, it's a constant reminder of what I tried to do. Also I'm Kaori." Kaori says.

-----------------------------------------

A/n: Now some of you guys might be asking why I put a picture of a fire feather up in the media, well I guess you could say that's the KaoriXRoy symbol. The Flame Alchemist X The Animal Achemist