<7> Talks

"And is it too much to ask to just be wanted,
To feel the love I feel for you return" -I'm Not Her: Julia Brennan 

Kaori POV

I notice a bouquet of flowers on my desk, I throw my blankets off, and walk over to my desk. I pick it up, I wonder who brought these? {A/n: Try and guess who it was in the comments! ;)}

-Time Skip-

"He called himself the original homunculus." Riza says. I look out at the night sky, "Hmm, I'll look into it. Tell Grumpy Pants I'll try to gather some more information on him." I say. Riza nods, "I do see why you call him Grumpy Pants, he looks like he's pissed off at the whole world." Riza says with a slight smile.

"Also, do you know why I got a bouquet of flowers?" I ask. She smirks, "No, but I might know who gave it you." She answers. "Oh, okay." I say, and transmute myself into a bird, and fly away.

-Time Skip-

"He could have wiped their memories." I say. "Hm, he probably did." Flame-Boy says. "Oh Yeah! Bradley and his little possy are onto us." I say. "Well, that makes it harder." He says. 

"I'll tell what I know of the remaining sins. Envy is with the Scar's partner, Gluttony was killed then resurrected and currently hunting Greed, Greed's is currently Ling, Sloth is digging the tunnel, and Wrath and Pride were together, but now Pride is fighting someone. Also Pride called himself the original homunculus, and I'm gonna guess is the oldest." I say.

"How do you know this?" The Lady asks. "My power." I answer

-Short Time Skip-

"Is it too much to ask to just be wanted?" I ask myself.

3rd Person POV

'To feel the love I feel for you returned.'