<8> The Grudge

Kaori POV

I drop behind the soldiers on the roof. I smirk evilly, the soldiers slowly turn their heads. "Don't think that there's just five of them." I say, I knock them out. I don't kill people, I jump over to the next group.

They look up, "Hello boys." I say. They freeze, I knock them out as well.

-Time Skip-

I hear gears moving, hm so their creating the immortal army now. It's gonna get harder now that they have homunculi.

-Time Skip-

Envy looks at me, "And what about you?! Don't you remember the name of the person your little brother was killed by?!" He yells at me. I freeze, don't remind me.

-Flashback

The military officer looks down at us, "What do you flies think your doing?" He asks. "We were just going to play here." Kai says. The military officer pulls out a gun, and shoots at Kai. I jump in front of him, the bullet had already made it to Kai.

He falls to the ground, I catch him. I glare darkly at him, "Learn respect you fools, don't dare defy Cornel Arata Mustang." He says. Water starts to surround him, and makes him drown. "Nee-san..." Kai says.

I look down at him, "Yeah Kai?" I ask. "I love you.." He says, then smiles. His little chest stops moving up and down, I stare down at my once alive baby brother. I did not notice the fire starting to surround me, I glare darkly at the corpse. I light it on fire, I watch it burn.

"Die you selfish bastard!" I say with venom in my voice. I hear someone running up, I turn my head. It's mother, "Kaori! What's going on here?!" She asks. "This selfish bastard killed Kai!" I say. She stares at the burning corpse, then comes over and hugs me.

"Let it out child" She says. I start to cry into her, I want to kill all of the military.

-Flashback over- (A/n: Arata is not Roy's father but just someone related to him)