1; We're in Rio?

Camilla POV
It's a beautiful day! Me and my big sister, Jewel, are just flying around the neighborhood.
-Hey Juju, Cici! Wanna go scout the scary tree on the other side of the forest? Berto asks as he flies after us.
-No, thanks not today Berto! Jewel says. We had planned a father, daughters day today.
-Ok, fair enough! Hey, see ya chicas tonight!? Berto says.
-por supuesto tu loco pájaro (Of course crazy bird!) I respond. I was the only one speaking Spanish in the flock, but I could live with that. No one knows why, but aunt Mimi taught me it, in case I ever met a handsome tourist. What bird was crazy enough to fly from anywhere to in the middle of the Amazon.

Berto laughs and flies away with some other guys.
Me and Jewel arrive home.
-Hola papi! We say.
-Hey girls! You ready for some tail kicking!? We hear him from the kitchen, and a nut flies towards us.
I kick it back into the kitchen and hear a small: 'Ow'
-You wish! I say back and me and Jewel laughs.
-Ok, how about outside aunt Mimi's then? Dad asks and rubs his head.
-Yes! Ain't Mimi! Jewel says and jump out. I go up to papi and hug him.
-Sorry... I say.
-It's fine, now let's go! Dad says and we all three fly over to aunt Mimi.

We play a while until we feel the smell of smoke...
Then a bunch of birds flies past us, and I see a dark wall of smoke right behind me.
-You need to fly! GO! Papi says and auntie Mimi takes us and flies away with us, dad not far behind.
I see Berto fly past us. He shouts our names.
-Cici!? Juju!? Where are you!?
-We're here! Jewel yells. Berto looks down from above us and lowers himself.
-C'mon! We gotta get out of here! He says. Suddenly we hear a scream and a tree falls towards us. I turn and see papi. He looks terrified.
-Dad! Jewel shouts, before we get covered in smoke. Me and Jewel coughs.
-Dad!
-Papi!
We shout.
-Jewel! Camilla! We hear dad. I see a glimpse of him before I feel myself collapse due to the smoke. But Jewel grabs me and tries to fly towards papi.
I see their wings barely touching, before we get dragged away, and the world goes black.

I wake up in a cage... A CAGE! I start panicking and hyperventilating.
-Camilla! It's ok, it's ok, we're going to be fine... Just stay calm, Jewel says.
Suddenly a pair of doors open and people in white robes grabs our cage.
It's a man.
-Hey, It's ok. You're both safe, He says and walks inside a building. He sets us on a table. He sits down on a chair in front of the desk.
-Ok, let's see... He says and opens the cage. He tries to grab me, but Jewel steps in front of me and says:
-Hey! Don't touch her!
-No, no, it's ok I'm not gonna- The man tries to say before Jewel claws at his hand. He winces.
-I'm not gonna hurt her, I'm just gonna check her over, He says.
-Hey, It's ok Juju... I say and she steps out of the way. But through the whole check, Jewel was holding a close eye on the man. I mean, she is my older sister after all. But as fast as he was going to touch her, She began attacking him.
Many men in lab coats fought her as she struggled against them. Then they took her somewhere else, and when the men in white coats didn't come back, I start getting anxious. I start screaming after her. Suddenly a man with glasses comes running in and grabs me. I try to struggle against him.
-Hey, It's ok, I'm going to take you to your sister Camilla, He says. How the hell did he know my name!?
He puts me in a big, jungle like cage.
-Camilla! Let me out, I need to find my sister! LET ME OUT! I hear from somewhere.
-Jewel! It's ok, I'm over here! I yell and fly all over, looking for her. Suddenly I get tackled down and I roll on the ground with someone on top of me.
It's Jewel. She's hugging me, crying.
-I thought they had taken you from me! Jewel cries.
-No they didn't... we're fine, we're ok, I say, tears falling down my cheeks.

About a week later:
The last couple of days has been hard.
As Jewel and I were alone, she got REALLY protective over me. One day when the same man from before tried to check on me again, Jewel almost cut his face up. And the quiet time was occupied by Jewel trying to break out through the air vents. Sometimes she didn't let me help. Today was one of those days. It's boring in here...

Blu's POV
-Oh, eh... I'm not from around here, I say, trying to communicate with the citizens of Rio.
-He's a tourist! The yellow one says.
-Yeah, but you got a little pigeon spill on your beak, The grey/red one says.
-Oh! I say.
-No, it's just sunscreen 3000, I say, wiping it off.
-So why are you here? The same bird asks.
-I'm here to, eh, meet two girls... I say.
-A girl! The yellow one says. I nod.
-Just think about that Brazilian women respond to confidence, the grey one says and twirls the yellow one.
-You need to be tough, bust yo' chest out and narrow your eyes, be like a crazy love hawk! He says and squawks.
-But first we have to pop you out of this! the yellow says.
-Yeah! I'm gonna pop you out of it like a soda can! Pop! The grey says and tries to bust it.
-Eh, no, that won't be necessary. Em, excuse me? I try to say.
-Man, this is tough! He says as he gives up.
-Oh, no! I like my cage! It's my safety blanket, I say and hug the bars.
-Ok, suit yourself! The yellow one says.
-But don't forget! Crazy love hawk! The grey says as they fly away.
-Thank you! I shout after them as we drive off.

Camilla's POV
I hear the food trap door open.
-Jewel! Hey, Jewel! I says and sit up.
-What? She asks.
-Ssshhhhh! I say. It's quiet. But suddenly:
LIIIIIIINDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
-What the hell is a "Linda"? I ask.
-I don't know. Jewel says.
We fly down to the ground and sneak up to the stranger.
-Wait, he's a blue macaw? I whisper.
-I don't care, Jewel says and attack's him.
-Jewel! I say. She standing on his throat.
-Que haces aqui!? She asks. He grumbles something.
-Oh, step off of him! I say.
-Que? She asks the guy.
-Can't. Breathe! He wheezes out. Jewel steps off of him.
-Oh, you're not from around here, she says. The guy gasps for air. I look curiously at him.
-N-no, I'm not... He answers and Jewel and I start to look around, to see if someone's watching.
-What are yo-
-Follow me, Jewel says and grabs his wing and runs away to our tree. I lift and fly up.
-Um, Hi, my name's Blu... you know, like the cheese? He says as Jewel takes away the leaves for the air vent.
I reach out to give her the rock, but as I turn around, he is trying to kiss me.
-What the hell are you doing!? Jewel whispers angrily at him and slaps his face away from mine.
-What? I thought you, what are you doing? He mumbles.
-Uh, trying to escape? Jewel says and shows the broken air vent.
-No, that was, that was what I was going to- Eh, Blu says, but Jewel interrupts.
-You were trying to kiss her!? Jewel yells angrily.
-What!? No! I wasn't! Blu says, but a song starts playing.
-I had nothing to do with that! Blu says to his defense.
-Oh, really? I ask.
-But this song's kinda good, He says.
-Is he serious right now? Jewel asks.
-Naturally, oh sing it Lionel! Blu says as he sings to the song. But Jewel attack's him and they tumble down on the ground. I don't see them among the leafs.
-Jewel? I ask. No response. I fly down to the ground and get pushed by someone.
-Eh, ow? I say. But they keep on fighting. I just walk over to a bush and lay down and fall asleep to the music...

See ya locos in the next chapter, baiii!