3; Crazy hen chase

I'm back! You missed me? I missed writing this book! But here I am! You're welcome! Enjoy!
————————————————————————

Camilla POV:
When the ugly, ex-movie star cockatoo named Nigel finally stopped singing, he leans over us on the cage.
-I will make you ugly.... he says and grabs Jewel by the neck.
-Too.... he says, before throwing her onto Blu. I squawk at him, but to no avail.... he doesn't even flinch.
-Sweet nightmares, he says, before laughing maniacally and flies out of the room, slamming the door behind him.
Jewel gets off of Blu.
-Not cool man! Scary, but not cool! Blu says, before turning to jewel, who is still gasping for air. I put my wing around her and help her stand up.
-Are you ok? He asks. Jewel glares at him.
-No... I am definitely not ok! She says and rams into the other side of the cage.
-Woah, hey, what are you doing? Blu asks.
-Have you gone loco? I ask as she rams into the wall again, making the cage sway.
-I'm trying to get us out of here! She says. A lightbulb goes off in my head and I understand what she's doing.

Now we're both just ramming ourselves onto the walls of the cage.
-Are you going to help, or what? I ask out of breath, before turning into the wall again.
-Well, actually, my survival guide says to just sit and wait and help will come, Blu says.
-No one is coming! Jewel says.
-We're on our own, and if we just sit here, we're going to die! I agree and I start running faster and faster, and we knock into the bars on the window.
-Stop! Stop, stop! Blu says and I stop.
-What? Jewel asks aggravated.
-Just opens the door! He says and swings the door open.
-You're kidding me... Jewel says and I gape.
-You couldn't have done that first!? I ask.
-What? It's just a standard flip slide bolt-
Jewel and I cut him off as we swing towards the window and we fly out. But something stops us, and I look back.
-deja ir la jaula, idiota! (Let go off the cage, you idiot!) I snarl and try to fly faster for him to let go.
-I can't, he says muffled.
-You can't!? I ask.
-You can't What!? Jewel asks.
Suddenly the door to the room busts open and the ugly cockatoo leaps for the window. But Blu decides to finally let go and the cage hits Nigel in the face. Blu starts flying, but then...

-I can't fly! He shouts as his weight makes both me and Jewel start falling with him.
Our chains get caught on a laundry string and we glide down it and hit a bunch of clothes.
-You couldn't tell me this before now!? Jewel asks, pretty pissed off.
-It didn't matter before now! Blu argues and gets hit by a pink thing. I snarl in disgust, before noticing a wall.
-Guys! I say and start screaming, before we get hit.
-I hate you... Jewel tells blue. Then the hook on the wall falls out and we start screaming again.
Lucky enough, we land in two boxes of soft squishy stuff.
-Is there anything else I need to know!? Jewel asks and steps out of the box. I hop out of mine and I fall, because I forgot the chain.

-I can't fly, I pick my beak and once in a while, I pee in the bird bath, he says and I look at him and shake my head. 'This idiota is gonna kill us...'
-There they are! Some humans say.
-We gotta get out of here! Jewel says and starts running, me following and Blu getting dragged along. But we quickly go from running to rolling on the ground, and I groan as I get hit several times. We stop rolling and Blu stands up.
-Ok, listen, flying might not be my thing, but walking is! He tells us. Jewel looks at me.
-Better give it a shot, I stand up. Jewel scoffs and follows.
-So follow my lead! Inside leg, outside leg! He says and starts running again.
-Ok! I say when I get the hang of it.
-Inside, outside! Inside outside! Jewel shouts panicked.
We run as the humans follow us. Blu notices a cat and starts.... barking? The cat hisses and jumps onto the humans faces.
-See? I'm bilingual too! He says proudly.
-Look ahead! I shout and he looks ahead again.

-This is just great! We're chained to the only bird in the world that can't fly! Jewel says.
-Actually, there's around 40 species of flightless birds! Blu says and almost trips on a cup.
Suddenly I see some humans putting a box on the ground.
-Duck! I say.
-No, ducks can fly, Blu says.
-No, DUCK! Jewel says and we all suck as we are almost crushed by the box. I hear squawking behind us and look back. Nigel followed us. My heart starts to speed up and I run a bit faster.

Before we know it, the ground stops and I scream as we fall onto a sun protector and bounce off of it and into a bucket, through someone's home and out again. We land on a roof panel and shout as it is going very fast.
It bounces off of the roofs and we all stare at each other in panic when we see Nigel coming closer. We stare ahead and scream as we bounce to the side and Nigel flies into a power supply.

Nigel POV:
I look up and I am greeted by hens looking down on me. I squawk at them.
-What are you doing here? Get lost! I say and start flying home. I zap every once in a while on my way home... damn those birds... I'll get them one day....