7; meeting the annoying Duo

This is another filler chapter, but now you finally meet little Amarillo, Nico ;)

I hope you enjoy this far!
————————————————————————

Camilla POV;
We fall out of the truck as the wooden panel falls down. Luckily, this time I fall onto a mango.
-Whoo, what a trip, I say and stand up. Jewel and Blu groans as they fell.
-I'm gonna bite off my own leg if this doesn't come off soon! She says.
-Relax! If I know Luís, we'll be right where we wanna be. Suddenly I hear a loud yell.

-Hey Raffi! If it isn't the king of Carnival! A little yellow bird greets Raf.
-Hey, Nico, Pedro! What up family? Raf asks excitedly.
-Where've you been hiding yourself bird? The red and grey bird asks.
-Yeah, I thought you were dead! The little yellow one says. The red one sees Blu and his eyes widen.
-Wait, Rewind! he says and makes a weird sound as he flies up to Blu.
-Ain't that the bird from the cage? He asks.
The birds stand on two mangos and lean onto Blu.
-I think our love lesson went smooth, the little yellow one says and looks at me. I scoff.
-That worked fast! The red one says.
-Baby got beak, the little yellow one smirks at me and I glare at him. The red one flies up to me and Jewel.
-Yeah, he was trapped and now he roll up like a hot wing! I wanna be like you! The red one says and winks at Blu.
-It's not what you think. We're just, uh, chained together, Blu explains. The two birds stands in front of us.
-Hey, I don't judge! The little yellow one says.
-Keep e-space, the red one says.
-Oh yeah, the yellow one winks at me.
-Listen here Amarillo, I- Guys, we're looking for Luís, have you seen him? Raf cuts me off... for the better.
-Yeah, we've seen him, but you didn't, cause you just missed him, The red one says.
-He took the trolly back to the garage, he says.
-Oh, Excelente, I scoff.
-Relax baby bird, you can catch the next one, the little yellow one says, and I roll my eyes, but grin to myself.
-Yeah! It's time to take it to the next level! The red one says.
-What's wrong with this level? Blu asks.
-This ain't the level! The next level's the level, the red one says.
-You gotta shake your tail feathers! the red one says.
-Uh huh! The little yellow one says and shoves me forward. Then he looks me dead in the eye and grins. I glare back at him, playfully of course.

The two small birds shove us somewhere and Raffi takes Blu and Jewel under his wings.
-C'mon Lovebirds, you're in Rio! You've got to enjoy it! Raffi says.
I sigh.
-It's a bit hard to enjoy yourself when you're chained to two other birds... I say quietly.
-C'mon, live a little! The little yellow bird says and shoves us towards some kind of tent.