2; More kidnapping? C'mon!

Camilla POV
I wake up when I feel my head clash into Jewels.
-Ow! I say. Wait... I'm in a cage in a bag!?!?
-Hey! Let us out! Jewel screams.
Jewel looks out through a rip in the bag. I feel like we're being set down.
-Fast! Play dead! Jewel says and I immediately fall on the floor, "dead".
I hear Blu cough over dramatically.
-SHUT UP! Jewel wheezes.
-What? I need to make it believable! Blu says back.
-But just hurry up! Jewel says and I keep on playing dead.
I hear some men talking.
-I said I wanted them alive! I hear and I  look slightly. I see Jewel being picked up. 'Ok, get ready...'
Suddenly Jewel bites the man's hand and I fly straight out of the cage. I follow Jewels' lead, but get caught and gets slammed against the board underneath us.
-Ow, Hey! I say and look up.
-Hey! Leave my sister alone! Jewel says. She's also been caught.
A cockatoo stands over me. He grabs both me and Jewel in a strong grip and flies back to the cage with us.
-Ow! Cálmate! I says as I hit the wall of the cage.
-What was that!? Were you just going to leave me here? Blu says.
-Why didn't you fly after us? Jewel asks.
-I-eh... Blu says. But suddenly a pair of small hands chain Jewel, Blu and me together. Jewel and Blu only have a cuff at one of their legs... But the human looped my chain around Jewels and put both of my legs in cuffs... Wow, gracias...
Suddenly a young boy picks us up and walks into a dark room. There is a lot of birds in here... Small birds, big birds, crazy birds..... These humans sure know how to catch birds...
The boy hangs the cage on a hook in the back of the room.
-I'm so sorry for this, he says as he walks out and closes the door.
Suddenly the room goes completely quiet. Only something scraping against the cages can be heard. It's the cockatoo. I think his name was Nigel, or something like that...
-I've got something stuck in my beak... He says and leans down to the smaller birds.
-Would you be nice and get it? He asks, making the bird pick it away.
Nigel snaps his beak right before he could reach.
'Oh? I wish I could just...!' I think eyeing the larger bird. If only looks could kill...

————————————————————
This is a smaller chapter since I DONUT KNOW what to write :/
But hopefully a new chapter will be written soon!