4; it's late

It's a short one, I know, but it's just a filler, to not loose the story completely :)
Also waiting for the moment that I can watch the movie and pause it like I always do, but haven't been able to do that in a while. Soon tho! Enjoy!
————————————————————————

Camilla POV:

We landed on the edge of a forest. Me and Jewel start walking to see if there is anywhere we could stay.
But Jewel stops as the chain strains. She groans and pulls it to make Blu follow us.
Me and Jewel track ahead and Blu follows us.
-Ah! What is that? Blu asks.
-It's just a rock... I say annoyed.
-Oh! And that? He asks.
-It's a branch, Jewel says nonchalant.
-oo, Ah, ih! Is there a spider on my back? Blu asks and I sigh.
-Will you quit it? It's just a leaf, turn around! Jewel turns around and asks angrily. Blu turns slowly and turns out.... there was a spider on his back... a bird eating one, nonetheless. I slap it away.
-Leaf, I say and smile uncomfortably.
-Told ya! Jewel says and turns back around, letting out a deep breath.

-Now c'mon, we need to find a safe place to sleep! I say and look after a tree.
-Safe? Safe!? We're in the middle of the jungle, nowhere is safe! Blu says.
-You know when they say: "it's a jungle out there"? I'm pretty sure it's not a good thing! Blu says and flinches.
-Oh yeah? What do you know about nature? Jewel asks.
-I know everything about nature! I watch National Geographic! I know everything about the food chain! Blu says offended and flinches as a big gets eaten by a frog, that gets eaten by a snake. He shrieks and I shake my head.
-See? I told you it wasn't safe! Blu runs closer to us and bumps into me. He smiles sheepishly and I roll my eyes.
-And that is why we stay in the trees, Jewel says and points upward.
-After you, she says.
-Oh... oh no, I'm not doing that... I would feel much safer in something... man made... he says and looks around.
-What about that? He says and points to a gazebo a little bit away.

We reach the bottom of the gazebo, and I groan.
-And we'll have to drag your butt all the way up there, I say.
-Drag my butt? Just watch and learn, he says confidently. Me and Jewel share a look, before getting dragged along by the chain.
He climbed expertly, with us hanging along.
He stops when we're almost at the top.
-So who's dragging who's butt now? Blu asks and leans down. I lay on top of Jewel. She blows my feathers out of her face.
-Haha, very funny, I say, before he continues climbing. Jewel lets out small shrieks of joy as Blu climbs the last bit up. He tugs on the chain and me and Jewel flies up the to the top.

-See? Who needs flying? He asks.
-Birds need flying, Jewel says. I can't help but to look at the view.
-Flying, it's... freedom and not having to rely on anyone, Jewel sighs happily and looks at the view too.
-Don't you want that? I ask and look at Blu.
-I don't know... it sounds a little lonely, Blu says and shrugs. Jewel frowns and looks at him.
-it's getting late, she says and leans up to one of the poles that is supporting the roof.
-I'm probably going to be up for a little while... Blu says and I lean onto Jewel for comfort. I almost sleep immediately.
-Cause I'm still in Minnesota time, he says.
-Goodnight, Jewel says.
-Goodnight Jewel... he says, before I fall asleep.