Chapter 5: Sleepover Part 1

It's been about 2 weeks since Jake came to school. Rumours were spreading about him and Albert. Both the boys didn't care and moved on with their lives.

It was gym class and now modules were changing which meant everyone might be split up.

For the time being everyone was changing in the change rooms. Jake entered the change room and was hit with the smell of sweat. Shirtless men were walking everywhere minding their own business.

"Fuck.." Jake said to himself. He quickly walked over to his locker. He opened the metal door and pulled out his gym strip. Jake was slightly conscious of his body. He always had a burning feeling someone was judging him.

He removed his shirt revealing his pale sleek body. Jake scrunched up and kept to himself as he put on his grey sweat shirt. Next he removed his jeans. Still feeling conscious he pulled up his shorts at lightning speed. Jake then closed his locker down and headed out of the sweaty mess of a change room.

He looked at the list too see which module he was in. Seriously. Track and field?? Fucking hell. Jake hated gym with a passion. He always hated it. But never the less he still went with it.

He went back inside of the gym and joined the rest of his class. He noticed Albert seating on the floor running his hand threw his curly mess of hair. Jake ran over to him with a wide smile across his face.

"Yo Albert you're in track?" Jake said seating next to Albert.

"Oh hey Jake! And yeah sadly I am." Albert laughed a little.

"Great so I'm not alone heh..." Jake looked at the floor.

"Yeah." Albert did the same.

There was an awkward silence till Jake finally spoke up again. He noticed Albert had a black hoodie on.

"Dude you're gonna be burning hot why don't you take that off?" Jake looked back at him.

"Oh uh yeah I'll be okay.." Albert seemed quiet all of a sudden.

"Albert are you okay?" Jake was worried now.

"Oh y-yeah I'm g-great!" Albert lied.

"I can tell you're lying..." Jake said. Albert didn't answer.

Jake slid his hands up Albert's arm revealing a couple of his burns. Albert jerked his arm away and rolled his sleeve back down.

"Albert is someone hurting you?" Jake looked deep into Albert's dark brown eyes.

"I'm fine okay? Don't worry about me." Albert smiled as he said this. You could tell he was deeply hurting.

"Albert if you ever wanna talk I'm always here for you y'know? Whatever it is I can help!" Jake moved closer to Albert.

"Jake really I'm fine. But thanks I'll text you if I ever do." Albert looked back at him and faked a wide smile.

The teacher walked in and class began.

[Little Time Skip no exact time needed]

Albert and Jake were running side by side on the field.

"RACE YA!" Screamed Albert as he ran off leaving Jake.

"FUCK!" Jake yelled back as he began to bolt down the field towards Albert.

Albert tripped half way to the other end. 

"HA LOSER!" Jake said as he ran past him.

"FUCK YOU!" Albert screamed back as he got up and ran towards Jake.