6

Abby was thrilled, as always, with joy hugged his boss Gibbs and he has gave her big cup of coffee for it.

"Oh, Gibbs, I glad to see you," she greeted him with a smile. "Just for you I have something about the case," she quickly blurted, until it was almost impossible to understand. "So..." However, Gibbs suddenly stopped her.

"Abby, I'm not here because of the dead Marine and his wife, but I have something else for you," Gibbs said, handing her the small box.

"What is it?" Abby frowned.

"I don't know, find it, but don't open it. It could be a bomb or other weapon. I want to know, that when I will open it, nothing will be happen to me, or anyone else," he ordered.

"Sure boss!" forensic analyst saluted as a joke, but then she stopped. "And what the case?"

Gibbs sighed. "I left it, to take care of it my representative."

"Dinozzo? Abby blinked.

"No," Gibbs shook his head sadly.

"What?" Abby didn't understand. She shook her head, until her black pigtails were trembling violently.

"Alex is responsible for it now," he said.

"Well, that's great is not it?! So you decided to finally show him to team!" Abby squealed happily.

"Well, it wasn't very much our decision, rather it is because of this box," her boss grunted and threw toward the box murderous look.

"Gibbs, it was good, that you had decided to say it me and Dacky, and it will be good, that team will know it too. You'll see, things will be fine and trying. One day it would come to the surface anyway... and so it is come quite calmly. It could have been far worse. For example, I don't know, if that terrible murderer Klaus, whom we caught thanks to Alex, began to speak about him..." she said optimistically.

"Yeah you are right," Gibbs eventually retaliated her infectious smile.

"So, when I see our young scary boss?" she clapped her hands and jumped excitedly.

"You know, it's not up to me. Alex went through big evil and lost a lot of people, whom he loved. One person was beautiful, open, with a kindly heart like you," he said to Abby, and she grew sad, he didn't need say more. Abby heard about Alex's housekeeper and how she died.

"Jack," she whispered.

"Yeah, but don't worry, maybe it will take some time, before he will be able to see you, but until that happens, you two will become definitely good friends."

"Thanks," Abby squealed and hugged him again. "I'll try to be his sister, who he never had," she promised.

The End