<Chapter 1: Son Of A Bitch!>

Bloom's P.O.V

Started like any ordinary day. I get up from bed. Wore my anklet with little charms on each loop. I miss him. Ever since the apocalypse started we were separated.

I'm not even sure if he's still alive. I wore my vest that says 'Daddy's Girl' on the back. Dad gave it to me on my birthday same with the anklet.

Daryl Dixon. He's my dad. And he's my only parent. My mom is a bossy ass bitc-anyways, I hope he's in a better place. I ran downstairs to have some breakfast. I pulled out some slightly stall Fruit Loops and some fresh milk I found the other day.

"Shit!" I said as I saw chunks of milk going into the cereal. I check the expired date. " YOU WERE DUE LAST YEAR? BUT!? Oh fuck that bloody person."

The milk jug had 2 expired dates, one for last year and one for this year. I got up, ran upstairs, wore my combat boots and two gun holders, put my guns in its holder, and finally put some ammo in both of my pockets.

I stayed in a cabin in the woods, there's a tiny town like 1 hour away from where I am. I walked for awhile until I heard twigs snapping, I pulled my guns out of it's holder and followed the snapping twigs. Their was no moaning from those things. But two man talking.

A boy with brown hair and a guy with curly hair. I pulled out both of my guns aiming it at their head, until I stepped on a twig. I groaned, that was the most stupidest thing I have ever did.

Cause right when I stepped on that twig and groaned the brunette boy turned around and shot me a couple of times. He missed 3 times, but one got caught in my stomach.

"SON OF A BITCH! YOU SHOULD REALLY SEE WHO YOUR GONNA SHOOT BEFORE PULLING THE GOD DAM TRIGGER! I WANNA LIVE YOU KNOW!" I yelled.

"Who are you?" The curly asked. "Yeah I'm fucking great thanks for helping me curls!" I said while standing up using the tree that's right beside me for support.

"Who. The. Fuck. Are. You!" He demanded, "A girl that got shot by that dickhead." I said but soon passed out, because of the amount off blood I lost.

*Later*

I woke up hang cuff to a bed in a cell with an incredible pain in my stomach. The same curly hair dude was looking at me. "What's your name!" he said.

"WHY AM I CUFF TO THE BED!?" I exclaimed, "just in case you turned" an old guy said. "Thank you." I said smiling and he smiled back.

"So why don't you tell us your name? I'm Hershel, that's Rick, and that's his son Carl." he said uncuffing me from the bed. "I'm Bloom, Bloom Dixon." I said while they stared at me.

"Carl go get him tell him she's a wake." Rick whispered to Carl but loud enough for me to hear. A couple off minutes later he came back with a guy behind him.

My eyes grew wide. "AHHH!" I screamed as he looked at me. "Son of a bitch!" He said. "D-Daddy." I said while tears rolled down my cheek. He came and hugged me. "I thought I lost you!" he said while hugging me.

Soon after a while we separated, I noticed their were other people around. "Do you want some food?" he asked as I nodded. He left to get some as people asked me some questions.

Most people were older but their was children and some teens. Dad came back with a lot of food. "I thought you might be hungry since you were out for 4 days." he said, "what? I just got shot!" I said as people left.

"Yeah when Carl," he said while staring at him, while Carl put him hands up saying I'm innocent, witch made me chuckle a little, "thought you were a walker and shoot you the bullet almost pierced your body and since Rick and Carl were far from the building you lost a lot off blood, passed out for 4 days and now your eating!" he said as I continued to stuff my mouth with food.

A few weeks later...

I met everyone at the prison, the children, and the teens too. Theirs only two of them. Both guys. Their was Patrick but he died from this illness and that illness spread but stopped.

And this other dude that was Beth's boyfriend but died while going on a run, man how many boyfriends does she need? That story time isn't really story time. Michonne is my mother figure. Also, Me and dickhead got really close.

"There you are Bloom! Come on it's dinner time!" he said as I got up from the field of grass and walked with him into the prison. I went to get my food and sat with Carl. After I was done eating I said my goodnights and went to my cell.

Rick, Dad, and Michonne was able to go to my and get my things. I got change into some pj's. The air/wind. from the window made the curtains from the bars move. I hopped into bed soon passing out thinking about him.

Carl's P.O.V

I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her eyes, her smile, her dimples, her laugh, EVERYTHING! "You really like her don't you?!" Daryl said. That's when I realized that I was in her cell watching her sleep. If she was awake she'll would think I'm a creep.

"Um..." that's all I could manage to say. "If you like her it's ok. But your just lucky she's not awake. She will totally think your a creep." He said as he fixed the sheets to cover her body properly, then kissed her forehead.

"She's such a peaceful sleeper." he said as we walked out of her cell, "well goodnight Carl!" he said as he patted my shoulder. "Wait Daryl." I said as he stopped walking, "I really like her." I said as I walked into my cell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Edit!

Stay Wired
Xoxo Daniela!