<Chapter 8: Hello Death...>

Bloom's P.O.V

"Come on Carl." I said sadly as I rubbed his back. I could hear his silent cries over the death of his sister.

It's been over 4 months since we escaped the Terminus, since then Carol has died from a sickness, Sasha and Therese sanity snapped and tried killing me... so we had to end their lives, and just now Judith died.

It happened about two weeks ago when she started coughing. The coughing became throw ups. Endless throwing up. Soon Blood would come out of her nose and eyes.

Then this morning I heard a walkers moaning and gasp when I saw her trying to get out of her hand made crib.

So yeah. "Come on." I said one more time before he got up. "She was so young!" He cried. "I know!" I said as he hugged me. Maggie was taking care of Rick, "Come on we have to go, they'll come soon." Rick got up and went on another killing spree while Carl and I tried to keep up.

"Woah woah woah!" A familiar voice said. I turned around to see Garth. That guy from the terminus. Carl quickly wipe his face and pulled out his gun.

"Oh come on now, I don't want any harm done." he said. "Then why are you here?" Carl asked.

"Isn't obvious?" He asked. "No not really!" I answer. he stepped closer to us. Soon Dad and the rest came back and pulled out their guns. "So you guys survived!" He said, "anyways I'm here for her." he pointed to me.

"Me!?" I pointed to myself as dad pulled me behind him. "Yes you! A little creature so beautiful and delicate." he said. "EW! Your old and nasty! Pedofile!" I said but mumbled the last part. "Oh no no no! See I'm gonna kill all of them and get you!" He laughed as a group of armed people showed up.

"YOUR INSANE!" I yelled. he looked at me and laughed. But a gun shot was heard and all hell broke loose. But his group had bad aiming so we killed them in ones blow. There was Garth standing as he pointed his gun at Carl.

Then every thing went slow motion. The pulled the trigger. Carl being and idiot decided to stand there. I pushed my self throw our small group and pushed Carl to the side as the bullet pierced my body. I landed on the ground cover with leaves with a small thump.

Than everything went fast motion. "NO!" Carl yelled as he repeatedly shot Garth. He then ran to my side and lifted my head onto his lap. "B-Bloom why!?" He asked. I coughed up blood before I could answer.

Dad grabbed my hand stroking my hair. "C-carl, do-don't cry," I said trying to breath.

"I'll al-always b-be with you." I smiled at him, "Carl." I whispered. "Yes!" He said. "Come closer." i whispered as he lowered his head. I kissed his cheeks and whispered 'I love you'. His eyes widen.

"NO! Don't say your goodbyes!" He panicked. "Carl, please, I love you!" I said loud enough as a tear escaped my right eye.

Carl's P.O.V

A tear escaped her eyes. "No bloom! Please talk to me! J-just ha-hang in there!" I cried. Her eyes slowly closed as her smiled fade away.

"No! BLOSSOM! BLOSSOM WAKE UP! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE! COME BACK! Please Bloom come back!" I cried as I whispered the ending.

Just then a car came by.

"See I told ya there was people!" A guy said as another guy smiled.

6 years later... (Carl is 21)

I stood there impatiently waiting for the Priest to finish the long reading. I looked at my soon to be wife, she was wearing a simple wedding dress. Nothing puffy nor tight.

Just a sleeveless plain white dress and white converse. She didn't have any makeup on because she didn't like makeup, she just wore lip balm. She let her beautiful long hair out and her face was cover by a cloth.

'COME ON I WANT TO MARRY HER TODAY NOT TOMORROW!!!' I screamed in my head

"So do you Carl Grimes take Blossom Dixon as your wife?" He asked. "I do!" I said slipping my ring for her onto her small finger. "Do you Blossom Dixon take Carl Grimes as your husband?" He looked at her dad seeing him weep like a baby.

"NOT MY LITTLE GIRL!" He cried as dad patted Daryl's back. She giggled as she faced me. "I do!" She smiled as she slipped her ring into my finger. "You may now kiss the bride!" The priest said.

I pulled Bloom into a dip. "I am so fucking happy that you didn't die 6 years ago!" I smiled. "And I'm happy that you still didn't have up on me!" She smiled as we kissed.

"Ugh why couldn't you wait till I turned 20!?" She complained. "19 isn't a bad age!" I said as we stood up straight. "Whatever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay okay now lemme explained what happened 6 years ago. The Walker apocalypse ended when those dudes can with the car. Blossom was still alive just slowly breathing, LIKE REALLY SLOW!!!!

So they took her to a hospital and saved her. She slipped into a coma for 2 years. Of course Carl NEVER left her side, not once. Well just to go pee. Oh and to take a shower and that's all.

Daryl would come and visit same with the rest sometimes. They found Beth running for her life. Maggie was so happy to find her sister. When Blossom woke up Carl hugged her to death as he cried and kissed her.

Blossom was confused at first but then understood. So yeah.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

Edit!