<Chapter 6: Terminus!>

Carl's P.O.V

The next day we continued walking. Bloom didn't talk or smiled. "Hey Bloom." I said walking beside her. "Hey Carl." She whispered. "Awe come on! No hug or kiss!" I said. Ugh how can I make her happy. Um um um um um um um um um ! "What are you doing? You look constipated!" She giggled. "Yay I made you happy!" I cheered.

"Oh and here's your hat!" She said as she gave it to me. "Naw you keep it!" I said putting the hat on her. Soon we stopped walking on the tracks and went into the woods.

Bloom's P.O.V

We entered the Terminus from the back. We saw an old woman saying the same thing over and over again in a microphone and some people working on signs. "Hello!" Rick said as everyone stopped and looked at us. I stayed close by Carl. Dad was in front of me. Rick in the front and Michonne beside dad.

"Well I guess Robert is on perimeter check!" a guy said. "We wanted to see you before you saw us!" Rick said.

"Makes sense. Usually we do this where the tracks meet but, welcome to Terminus. I'm Gareth. Looks like you guys have been on the road for a good bit! Your names?" Gareth asked.

"I'm Rick, my son Carl, Michonne, Dayrl, and his daughter Bloom." Rick introduced us. "Your nervous we get it!" Nervous? Why the hell would I be nervous?!

Who would be nervous in an apocalypse where the dead walks? If anything I'm scared not nervous! "We were all the same way. We came here for sanctuary! That's what you here for?" he asked. "Yes!" Rick said.

"Well... you found it! Here isn't as pretty as the front, the welcome wagon is way bigger. Alex over here can answer any question you might have. But first we need to see everyone's weapons. If you can just set then on the floor." Gareth said.

I looked at Carl. He move hi- I mean my hat up a little and kissed my forehead whispering "Everything is gonna be fine!" as we separated.

I set my guns on the floor, then fixing the hat. I prefer it better on Carl better. A guy came in front of me patting me down. Ugh. Images of last night came flooding my head.

And then that makes me think... What happened to my so called mom? Don't cry! Don't cry! You promised you won't cry! "Did he deserve it?" The guy asked talking about my scratched up cheek.

"Yes he did!" Carl answered for me. "He must have been a real dick to hurt her." Alex I think said as he was patting. 'There's something wrong with this place.' I thought. "Just so you guys know we aren't those kind of people, but just so you know we aren't stupid! And you shouldn't be stupid enough to try anything stupid. As long as everyone is clear on that, we shouldn't have anything to worry about!" Alex said.

They gave our weapons back, I put my gun in their holder the walk over to Carl. "See!" he whispered as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I smile as I fix the hat.

"Follow me!" Alex said as we started to walk behind him. We soon walked up to a lady that was cooking in the grill. The meat looks strange, it was too pink. "I heard you came in from the back door. Smart. You'll fit right in!" She smiled.

I looked around and notice that the clothes the people were wearing look familiar. Like Glenn's S.W.A.T suit and... Holy shit they are here!

I looked at Carl who was gonna eat the meat. I slapped his plate out of his hands and held my gun out. Rick, Dad, and Michonne caught on. Carl was confused but them caught on.

Rick slapped the plate out of Alex's hands and pointed his gun at his head. I look at Dad, Carl, Michonne, and Rick. Then bullets came flying from every direction.