<Epilogue>

Years later...
(Carl is 39 and Blossom is 37.)

"Hey babe!" Carl said as he joined Bloom into the bed. "EW you didn't take a shower!" She said as his sweat from work went on her. Carl got laid on top of her squishing her small body. "Carl!" She said trying to get out from underneath his body.

"Ma, Pa!" Their 16 year old son name 'Soul' said as he knocked on their door of their room. "Yessss?" Carl said. "Dammit Carl! Get of you stink like Souls shoes!" Blossom said as she squirm underneath him.

"Anyways can I go out with Hope to see a movie!?" Soul asked. "Sure!" Blossom said. "Just don't do anything! If you do Maggie and Glenn will kill you!" Carl said as he left. "I'm still wondering how he got white hair!" Carl said as he got of Blossom. "And the red eyes!" Blossom said as they looked at each other and shrugged.

"Oh well he's our son." Carl said. "Ugh you should try building a house man! those trees are annoy as fuck. Especially when they have spiders on them!" He said as he pretended his hands were spiders and crawled up Blossoms legs.

"CARL!" She yelled as she jumped back. "That's my name, don't ware it out!" He said as he winked at her. She giggled and hugged Carl.

"Blossom, I love you!" he said.

"Carl I love you too!" She said as Carl pulled her into. Passionate kiss.

THE END!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I hope you walkers enjoyed my book!

Xoxo Daniela!