<Chapter 2: Taken!>

Bloom's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning with pain in my stomach. I got up change out of my pj's into black tights, white tang top, a tight demi sweater.

Grabbed my guns and theirs holder and did my morning routine. I went down stairs and found my dad. "hey sweetheart!" He said as I gave him a hug. "Hey dad." I said. "Why don't you go and join Carl for breakfast?" He said. "Sure!" then I ran off to get me some breakfast.

I walked past a group of guys who were staring at me then talking. A pair of arms wrapped around me. I instantly reacted. I kicked him in the balls and pushed him away then stomping on his stomach.

I walked to Carol who was handing out breakfast. "Here you go Bloom!" she said as she handed a plate of fruits and vegetables. "thanks!" I said as I once again walked and away to where Carl was sitting.

"Their a bunch of pervs." He said. "Yup." I said as I shoved a spoon full if corn in my mouth. "So how old are you anyways?" Carl asked. "14 and you?" I asked.

"15. Bloom I ne---" "WALKERS IN THE YARD!" Some girl yelled, I got to check it out. Same with Carl, dad, Rick, Maggie, Glen, Michonne and everybody else except for Carol and the people that help with children.

I was the last one to leave the building until someone grabbed my hair, pulling me back, covering my mouth, and took my guns. Soon darkness took over.

Carl's P.O.V

I heading back into the building to see if Bloom was in her cell. She probably ran off while we were fixing the fen--- HER GUNS!

I ran and pick them up. Her name was carved into it in cursive, in one gun. And in the other it said 'Lots of love Daddy!'. I ran to find Daryl. He was with dad talking about something that I didn't really cared about. "Carl not now!" Dad said while pointing to the door.

"I'm not here for you. Here Daryl, I found this." I said passing him her guns. "Where did you find these!" He said as I showed him.

Three days later...

"I checked Block A!" Michonne said "I check block B." Maggie said. "I check Block C" Glenn said. "I checked D." Dad said. "I check the cafeteria and shit like that!" Daryl said.

"I check the washrooms, fields, farm, and asked everyone to help us find her!" I said sitting down angrily as everyone looked at me with wide eyes.

My life isn't complete anymore with out her. Wait a minute. "THE BASEMENT!" I yelled while standing up, which startled everyone. We grabbed our weapons and headed to the basement. Then we separated.

"BLOOM!?" I yelled soon hearing tiny taps, "BLOOM!" I yelled louder, then I heard banging, "Help me!" She said. I followed her voice and the banging noises to a door. I opened it slowly just in case there's a walker in there. A black and blue with red flopped in front of me.

I realized that it was "BLOOM!" I Exclaimed as I put my guns in it's holder. "hey dickhead." she whispered while smiling. I picked her up and ran to go to Hershel.

"FOUND HER!" I yelled as I reached the stairs. I found Hershel and he told me to lay her down in a cell while he went to get the medical supply's.

"You'll be alright. I promise." I said as I brushed her hair out of her face. Her eyes were closing. "No no no, Stay awake!" I said as she tried to keep her eyes open.
Hershel came and did his stuff as I went to get the rest.

I ran to the basement and found Daryl, Maggie, and Glenn. "I found her, she's with Hershel." I said almost breathless from all the running around. Daryl ran off while Maggie and Glenn went off to find the rest.

Bloom's P.O.V

"Who did this?" Rick asked as dad examine my black eye. "Carl." I said as he came. "The pervs." I whispered into his ear.

"Kyle, Jake, and Jackson did this." Carl said as dad and Rick left. Carl came and gave me a hug. "Why would they do this to you?" He said. I felt so safe in his arms. Like all my fears are taken away.

"Bloom this may not be the best time to tell you this but I really like you, maybe love you. And I feel like my life is complete with you. When your with me by my side. And what I'm trying to say is will you be my boy friend? I met girlfriend! Yes will you be my girlfriend?" He said while looking into my eyes. I felt extremely ugly.

With my black eye, bruises and cuts in random places on my body. But I nodded, a wide smile spreader across his face.

~~~

I laid beside Carl on the field hearing the walkers moaning. Carl wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. "Your eye is getting better!" He said as he kissed my bruised eye.

Ew, did he seriously just kiss my eye? That's pretty gross.

"Carl." I said as I snuggle into his chest. "Yesss." he said while extending the s. "Is it me or you see that tank coming too?" I said as Carl got up. "COME ON!" He said as the tank broke threw the fence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Edit!

Stay Wired

Xoxo Daniela!