<Chapter 7: Escaping!>

Carl's P.O.V

Bloom finally woke up but she is not suppose to move. Right now Dad is talking to the other about how are we gonna escape. I'm sitting down with Bloom not wanting to move. She's sitting in my lap, I have my arms, and she's laying on my chest.

"Carl." she said. "Yes?" I asked. "When will this be over?" I could here the sadness in her voice. "I don't know Bloom." I said kissing her forehead. Soon it started to smell.

Bloom's P.O.V

Ugh what's that smell? *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* Everyone was coughing. From the little light we had I could see smoke. I cover my nose and mouth. Same with everyone else. The door cracked wide open, the sun blinding me.

Some people came in. A guy grabbed my hair pulling me away from Carl. "HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!" he yelled as I was slammed against the wall of he box.

My head was pounding. I could hear the bells ringing. YES I CAN HEAR THE BELLS RINGING!!!

I opened my eyes, yes I had them closed the whole time. I saw Maggie trying to fight the guys off. But as soon as they came they left. The guy let go off me harshly and threw me to the ground.

Once again I hit my head. "They took Rick, Daryl, Glenn, and Bob!" Maggie said and everyone was talking among themselves.

"Bloom!" Carl said worriedly. "I'm fine!" I said as I up, my stomach hurts and so does my head. "Bloom y---"

*BOOM*

A big blast came, I could feel the cart shaking and I could hear screams of pain. Many gunshots went off. Carl got up while helping me trying not to hurt my wound as much.

Some one came stumbling in. Walkers moaning was heard from outside and now inside the box. Maggie and Glenn attacked the walker. Everyone started running out of the tank.

Carl wrapped an arm around my waist as I wrapped an arm around his neck. Maggie and Sasha was behind us. I tried my best to run, when we stepped out of the box walkers were everywhere.

The guys at the Terminus were to busy shooting down walkers to notice us. "COME ON BLOOM!" Carl yelled over the gun shooting. We soon got to the fences and met everyone else.

First Glenn and Maggie jumped over then Sash and Bob. Once they were over I jump, then Carl, and at the same time Dad and Rick jumped over.

Bombs went off in a random place creating more smoke. The sounds of people screaming was the only thing you could hear next to the walkers growling and moaning. We travelled along the fences.

Me tripping here and there. GOD, for a wound it fucking hurts! Carl came and help me walk after a while . We finally came across the bag of guns Rick hid.

*Snap*

I turned around to see who was there. I lifted my gun getting it ready. Carol came out of the brushes of the forest. Soon following was Tyreese holding a small figure in his hands. "JUDITH!" Carl yelled.

He softly let go of me and ran to his little sister. Rick joined Carl and him reuniting with his sister. I turned to see Sasha and Tyreese hugging each other.

My head is itchy. I placed my hand at the side of my head and started to scratch the itchy spot. "AH!" I whined as pain instantly replaced the itchiness.

Carl's P.O.V

"AH" I heard Bloom I turned to see what happened to her but she just flopped to the ground. "BLOOM!" I yelled. I ran to her some what life less body.

Her eyes were close and her soft lips were slightly parted. I stroke her hair out of her face and felt something warm on my hand.

"Shit!" I cussed. "Blossom?" Daryl said as her crouch down. Blossom is her real name, I learned that a day or two ago. But she likes to go by the name 'Bloom'. "She's bleeding from the side of her head." I said as Carol came. "Let me see!" Carol said as she grabbed some bandages from her bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Edit!

Stay WIRED

Xoxo Daniela