Chapter 1.

Three Weeks Later
Lotor had gotten away a second time which was really annoying Allura and the team, after some convincing to not follow them Allura agreed to go back to the castle.

They got back to the castle and got out of their lions, but then Keith saw Pidge holding her stomach slightly. Then he saw her let out a yelp in pain and wrap both of her arms around her stomach hunching over.

Keith quickly ran over to her as the other Paladins turned to look when they heard the yelp.

Keith: Katie? Are you okay?!

Pidge: I'm fine, must have hit something while I was alone...

Krolia: Keith?! What happened?!

Keith: I don't know!

Allura: You don't seem like you're fine Pidge...

Coran: Princess, Hunk also looks like he's injured... perhaps we should check all of the Paladins using the healing pods to make sure all of you are okay.

Keith: Good idea. Let's go.

All of the Paladins were given a quick cut on the arm and were placed in the healing pods. Everyone got out within a few minutes due to minor injuries, including Pidge, however, before Pidge was let out, Keith was let out and looked at the screen with Coran.

Coran: It's strange... she doesn't seem to have a single injury... not one that would cause any extreme pain like what she is currently experiencing...

Allura: Hold on, let me check.

Allura looked at the screen. While Krolia was listening closely.

Allura: Coran, you're right... it doesn't seem like a single thing is wrong with-

Then Allura saw another thing on the screen and gasped putting a hand to her mouth.

Keith: What? Is something wrong with her...?

Allura: I... I know why she's having those pains...

Coran: Princess, what is it...?

Allura: Pidge is... with child...

Keith's eyes widened in shock. He looked up at his fiancé in the pod, then at her stomach which actually had a very small bump on it.

Coran: W-who's child is it?!

Keith looked up at Pidge and softly laid a hand on the glass.

Keith: It's mine... I'm the baby's father...

Coran, Allura and Krolia stared at Keith. Krolia was especially shocked.

Krolia: Y-what?!

Allura: You and Pidge?

Keith held up his hand revealing the wedding ring on his finger.

Coran: Wha- you're engaged?!

Allura: When did this happen?!

Krolia: Keith?!

Keith looked down.

Keith: Pidge and I have been together since we first formed Voltron, and, I promised we'd get married once I got back from the Blade. We haven't gotten married yet but I guess we're already having a baby... *muttering* How am I going to tell Katie about this...?

Krolia was now leaning against the wall trying to comprehend the situation.

Krolia: I, I'm going to be a grandmother...

Then Lance was let out, he got up and saw everyone frozen in place, Allura had a hand over her mouth, Coran had his hand in his hair, Krolia was leaning against the wall muttering to herself, and Keith was just looking at Pidge.