Chapter 3.

Matt: O-okay, so, you're telling me that you screwed some guy and now you're three months pregnant?

Pidge nodded and held up four fingers.

Pidge: Almost four...

There was a bit of silence, Matt was eying Keith suspiciously.

Sam: Yeah but, who's the dad?

Keith shyly held up his hand.

Keith: Hi...

Matt and Sam stared between them.

Matt: Wait so that means you screwed my sister?!

Both nodded.

Sam: And, you got my daughter pregnant?

Both nodded again this time more nervous. Matt looked like he was about to punch Keith, so did Pidge's dad. Pidge noticed this immediately and quickly grabbed her husband's hand squeezing it tightly.

Allura: Matt! Let's go see if Green will let you pilot her.

Matt: Alright. *whispers to Keith* We're not done with this Kogane.

Pidge: Hey! I heard that Matthew!

Matt: Sorry! Geez!

Sam: Katie you're only seventeen years old, couldn't you two wait a couple years? Or maybe at the very least be more responsible?

Pidge: Um... Keith come on let's go see if Green likes Matt...!

Pidge quickly pulled Keith into Green's hanger so he wouldn't be left with her dad.

Pidge: This isn't going very well at all... what if mom's worse...?

Keith hugged his wife gently.

Keith: We can just hope for the best. If it doesn't go too well we can think about what to do, but your mom deserves to know just as much as my family, the team and your dad and brother.

Pidge smiled and returned Keith's hug. Pidge's dad walked in and froze when he saw the wedding ring on his daughter's finger.

Pidge: Thanks Keith...

Keith and Pidge pulled away from the hug.

Keith: I love you.

Pidge: I love you too...

Keith gently cupped Pidge's cheek and lifted her head slightly as he softly pressed his lips onto hers, she immediately kissed back. When they pulled away they saw Green turn on meaning that Matt was able to pilot her. He walked out and met with Coran and Allura about how they were planning on tricking Lotor. Matt glared at Keith, Pidge glared back at him telling her brother to back off making his expression soften.

Pidge: What should we name it?

Keith: The baby?

Pidge: Yeah, what should we name it?

Keith: How about... wait, what if we name it after one or two of our friends? And make the other's its godparents?

Pidge nodded.

Pidge: So if it's a girl, Krolia or Allura. And if it's a boy, Takashi, Lance, Hunk or Coran...

Keith: So, which one would you prefer for the girl?

Pidge: Maybe Allura, Krolia could be the godmother... what about for a boy?

Keith: Maybe Lance or Coran, Hunk and Shiro could either be the baby's godfathers or they're uncles.