Chapter 2.

Three Months Later
Hunk: Any luck on finding Lotor and Shiro?

Allura: No... I'm starting to worry about their knowledge of recent events, let's be honest, Pidge won't be able to go on missions for much longer for the baby's safety, and they are going to get suspicious as to why she's suddenly stopped going on missions, even if they injure her during a mission or think they did... They still know we have healing pods and there is no way any healing process would last for almost four months straight! And if they find out about the child and they're still out there...!

Coran: Princess calm down... w-we'll just have to make sure they don't find out... We could Uh, um... hang on, we could make them think that Pidge is still piloting! Pidge's brother Matt is a good option, we could have him try to pretend to be Pidge! Since Matt and Pidge look so similar Matt could cut his hair to its original style and then have him try to act and sound like Pidge! Then they won't know that Pidge is absent in the first place!

Hunk: Good idea!

Keith and Pidge were listening to the conversation, now Pidge was showing more and if you looked close enough you could immediately tell she was pregnant.

Keith: Are we going to tell your family?

Pidge nodded nervously.

Pidge: I still have my Earth phone so I can call mom... and we'll invite Matt and dad over...

Keith: Wait... how do you have WiFi?

Pidge: I built this phone specially so it doesn't need a signal, never know when you need that type of device. I'd been working on making multiple for emergency communication before this whole thing happened.

Keith nodded and hugged her kissing her forehead. Pidge quickly sent out a message to Matt and Pidge's dad's group.

Pidge: Okay... they said they'll be over soon.

Keith: Alright.

Coran: Uh, Paladins?! You ready?

Keith and Pidge followed Coran to a room with a giant window showing space. Pidge looked around noticing that the room had been decorated with what they had at the castle and some new stuff.

Coran: I went out to the space mall and got some decorations in case if we didn't have any at the castle, but we did so I used most of it.

Keith: It looks great Coran.

Coran: Well I thought you'd like it. So, shall we do this?

Pidge and Keith nodded.
Meanwhile
Allura: Wait a minute... I see Shiro! Coran can you-? Krolia can you find Keith?

Krolia: On it.

Krolia ran around the halls looking for Keith before hearing Coran talking for a moment, she quickly ran to the room hearing that Coran had stopped talking and saw Pidge and Keith holding each other with their lips pressed together. They pulled away and saw her standing in the doorway.

Keith: What's going on?

Krolia: Allura found Shiro on one of the Galra ships...

The three quickly followed Krolia back to Allura.

Allura: Keith I need you to get into your armor and go to the Black Lion. I'll send you the coordinates and give you further instructions.

Keith nodded and flew out.

Keith: Wait, why is nobody else coming?

~Allura: You have the strongest relationship with Shiro out of all of us, bring your bayard if you need to but you should try talking to him first.

Keith: Got it.
Later (Cuz y'all know what happens in this part... 😢)
Keith had been gone for a while and everyone was starting to worry about him when she got a signal from the Black Lion coming from the hanger as Keith walked in with an unconscious Shiro.

Keith: This isn't the real Shiro... the real Shiro died during our last fight with Zarkon...

The whole team looked shocked and sad by what Keith had just told them.

Allura: But then... why did you bring the fake Shiro back here...?

Keith looked at them.

Keith: Shiro still exists within the Black Lion... I wasn't sure if we would be able to...-

Allura: Yes I can!

The team landed on the nearest planet as Keith laid the fake Shiro down in front of the Black Lion. Allura put her hands on the lion's face and slowly extracted what was left of the real Shiro before placing it inside of the fake Shiro. There was silence for a moment before Shiro opened his eyes and smiled at the team.

Shiro: Y-you found me...

The whole team was happy Shiro was back. The group flew off again as they received a message from Pidge's dad and brother.

Allura: Alright so, according to the message they should be here fairly soon. Though Keith, since Shiro will need a couple Earth weeks to get used to his new physical form, you will still need to pilot the Black Lion.

Keith: Alright.

Shiro was sitting down and agreed with the plan before looking at Keith and Pidge and noticing her stomach.

Pidge: Oh right, uh, Keith and I are married and having a baby, also Keith found his mom.

Shiro: Really?

Krolia: *holds up her hand* Not sure if we've met before Shiro.

Shiro: Nice to meet you.

Krolia: Nice to meet you too.

Allura: Pidge! Your family's here!

Pidge and Keith walked over to Pidge's dad and brother as Pidge ran over and hugged both of them.

Matt: Uh, you said you all needed me here?

Coran: Yes uh, due to recent events, your sister won't be able to pilot the Green Lion, and in order to prevent Lotor or Sendak from figuring out what is happening, we were hoping that you could pretend to be your sister and pilot Green for a few months?

Matt: What? I mean of course I'll do it but why can't Katie pilot?

Pidge looked at both her brother and dad before gently tightening her shirt around her waist showing her stomach. Both at them stared at her in shock.

Pidge: Found out three months ago...

Allura: And we don't want Lotor to find out about the baby so we were hoping you could pretend to be her so he is less likely to get suspicious?

Matt: Y-yeah sure...

Pidge looked away from her dad and brother before loosening her shirt again.

Matt: We'll, talk more about this later...?

Pidge nodded nervously. She had a lot of explaining to do.