X•Are You Bipolar•X

A/N

Hey guys please don't hate this is my first time writing in wattpad and i will really like it if y'all don't hate I am trying my best, but correct me if I did something wrong

XXX

Summer's POV

"Summer wake up its time for school you are late" Kate my sister shouted from her room.

"I can't go my stomach aches" I said trying to find an excuse for not going to school.

"Why though? You were so happy that school was starting" She replied, walking into my room.

"Key word were, you said it yourself" I replied, then headed to my room with a deep breadth.

"Well sorry sis its not a choice" She screamed while heading down for breakfast.

  I release a loud groan, then shut the door to the bathroom and turned the shower on.

Is it only me or is it that I am always ugly in the morning?

I just shrugged my thought off and entered the shower,coming out I put on a all black crop top, white jeans and black vans.

After tying my hair in a bun I started heading downstairs for breakfast.

"Should I come and pick you up today" my sister asked while making breakfast.

"No thanks, I think I'll come with Tasha" I said making myself a bowl of cereal.

Tasha is my neighbor and one of my bestfriends too. We have been neighbours for only a short period of time as she only moved 3 months back

But we bonded well.

"OK be safe I am heading out for work now" Mom said, before taking her suite case and heading out the door.

"OK thanks," I screamed, but she's already out the door.

After I was done with my cereal I headed out to Tasha's so we can head to school.

Right! I didn't get to introduce myself , I am summer and well I am In my senior year so yah.

The ride to school was cheerful and short as we don't live very far.

Entering through the front doors of my school my eyes wondered around looking for someone special, I startled when I heard a voice behind me.

"First day of school and you are already looking for him? Wow" Carlos said

Carlos is my all time best friend. We have known each other since diaper days. We are always together.

"Oh God Carlos you scared me" I said still looking for him.

"Well hello to you too bf" He replied, looking offended.

"And no I am not looking for him" I tried to lie.

"Well I hope you did not forget who I am, your best friend I know you so well" he said as his expression changed.

"What's wrong with you? Are you bipolar?" I joked.

"Nothing is just I broke up with Jasmine" He replied with a sigh while watching her pass through the hall way laughing with her friends.

Jasmine and Carlos have been together for about 5 months or more. He was really honest with his feelings for her, I wonder what happened.

I sigh, then we both started walking down the hall.

"Don't worry it will be fine, y'all will..." I did not finish my sentence when I bumped info a Solid figure.

"Hey watch were your going you........" Annoyance filled in me when I looked up to see who it was.

"Oh my God I am so sorry" The person who was in front of me said.

My heart skipped a beat. 

"I-I uhh" I stuttered, not able to make a sentence. I didn't even know what to say next so I ran away as far as possible, away from him.

XXX

A/N

Guys guess who she bummed into , who do y'all think it is, love yall .

Check out my:
Instagram:naeemanurudeen
Snapchat:naeema_nuru.