X•Table Manners•X

A/N

I am really sorry guys I have not been updating,I have been really busy, yah I know that is not an excuse but try to forgive me, I will honestly try to update my chapters. 😚😚😙

X•X•X

"Summer buy that dress" Carlos said looking at me like his life dipended on it.

"Carlos you know how much I hate pink, it looks so bad on me" I said looking at Carlos with a silly expression.

"Ok whatever let's go get some food" Carlos said changing the topic.

"You need to stop reading my mind" I said walking ahead of him.

We walked out of the mall and Carlos drove us to KFC.

It wasn't so far so we reached and ordered our food.

''Are you gonna finish that?" Carlos asked, stuffing his mouth with nuggets.

"Table manners" I said trying to look serious but ended up giggling.

"Hey, you're not my mom, and answer my question" He said, reaching to take some of my chicken.

"No I'm not giving you my food" I replied, swaying his hand away.

"What ever, can you tell me what happened in the hallway earlier " He seriously asked, looking me deep in the eye.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, trying to play innocent.

"You know what I am talking about, Mrs Lucan" He said already feeling annoyed.

Damn he has no patience

"It is called nervousness Mr dumb" I said, stating the obvious.

"Ok, one last question. Your dad and Zack' s dad are childhood friends and business mates right, you have dinners once a week right so I don't get it why are you nervous around him". He said looking at me like I am a big dumboo.

"Yah well I kind of have a crush on him so does that count?" I asked, smiling widely like an idiot.

"You are a stupid girl, you know If I were you I'll tell him and get over this 3 years but you are still into him." He said imitating my voice.

The waitress came over to our table, and I gave her my credit card.

"First of all you are not me second of all at least I am not the one on and off for like five years " I said anger flowing in me.

"Well then..." before he finished his sentence the waitress came back with my credit hand in one hand.

"Sorry for bothering you but I can't access your card" She said handing it back to me.

"What are you talking about check again it is impossible" I said handing it back to her.

"Ma'am I checked it two times there's a problem with your card she stated handing it back to me again.

"Ok, fine take this one go try it" I said giving her another credit card.

She left and came back one minute later and told me the same thing.

"Then can you..." before I finished talking Carlos interrupted me.

"No problem Sum, I will pay." He said but I could still see the pain in his eye ,I shouldn't have said all that earlier.

Summer not the time to think about that.

He paid and we got up and headed out of the mall in silence, untill a voice broke it.

"Hey summer wait I have been looking everywere for you."Oh my God I know that voice so well. Zack.

As I turned around he was so close to me I could smell his cologne, it smelt so amazing I wish I could just...

Wake up summer not the point.

"Wait I think you are mistaken you never look for me" I said, but shut my mouth when I realized what I said.

"We need to talk" He said totally ignoring my comment.

"No she is not going anywhere with you " Carlos said, suddenly getting mad.

I really don't know what is wrong with him.

"Oh Hi summer I was totally talking to you" Zack said moving closer to Carlos.

I did what any girl would do got in the middle of both of them, and oh my God my hands were mistakingly on his freaking 8 packs,for like ten seconds we were staring into each other but my douchbag of a friend had to end it.

"Summer let's go, I will take you home." Carlos said grabbing my arm.

"Well I am really sorry to burst your buble but her father and mine want to have a meeting with us, so that means I will take her home thank you" Zack replied, intertwining our hands together.

Oh my God I am definitely dreaming.

"Well let the girl choose would she?". Carlos said while both of the started staring at me.

" I am really sorry but I need to go with..." I could not finish talking when Zack grabbed me by my waist and started pulling me away.

X•X•X

A/N

Guys thanks for reading I promise to write chapter 3and 4 in one week but I am really busy love you😘🤗😍xoxox

Follow me on:
Instagram:@naeemanurudeen
Snapchat:@naeema_nuru

And don't forget to follow me on wattpad and vote. pease♾