X••X

A/N

HEY NAY BABYS SORRY I HAVE BEEN BUSY A PAIN I WILL TRY AND SORT OUT, FIC MY SCEDULE AND EVERYTHING, ANY ENJOY XOXOXO.

X•X•X

"Dad what the hell do you mean we are going bankrupt" I ask my dad who is seating down on his office chair in our house.

"What I just said damn it is hard for me too" my dad said obviosly frustrated.

"Mike calm down we can solve this" John my fathers bestfriend friend said. 

Yah I know ,that's why my credit cards were not working.

"You and summer can come stay with us till this fuss is over" John said looking at my dad with the 'say yes please' look.

"I really don't know what to think right now" my dad looked at me with a quesioning look.

"Don't look at me" I say looking anywere but him.

"Ok, summer will stay with you for the time being, I will find a hotel to stay in'' my father said while I glare at him.

"Don't be silly Mike you are part of the family you are going to be staying with us too, and we have enough rooms in the house'' John said.

"We don't want to be any...." John cut my dad off before he could finish talking.

"Actually I would not take no as an answer, Zack show Summer to her room and I will deal with this stubborn Mike" I turned to pick up my luggage but Zack beat me to it.

The house is really big if I had not known it I would be lost finding the stairs, well stupid me kept on staring at Zack's back, imagining myself touching it.

"Earth to summer we are here" Zack said waving his hand infront of me.

Shit I did not hear anything he said, oh GOD separate me from this angel of yours.

"Sorry I was not listening" I said cursing at myself.

"Obviously, anyway freshen up and I will give you a house tour as soon as you settle down" he said before leaving me speechless.

sometimes I wonder how I ever fell in love with this guy...

X•X•X

A/N

OH MY GOD, WHAT YALL THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER, WILL SHE CONFESS ORE WILL CARLOS DO SOMETHING STUPID ? HMMM, I DONT KNOW QUESS WE WILL FIND OUT XOXOXO.

SORRY GUYS I PROMISE TO TRY AND UBDATE SOON , AND NOT KEEP YOU WAITING, I AM REALLY STRESSED OUT SCHOOL AND WRITING, I WILL TRY AND UBDATE THIS WEEK, LOVE YOU NAY BABYS.

follow me on:

Instagram:@naeemanurudeen

snapchat:@naeema_nuru

And don't forget to follow me on wattpad and vote. peace.