X.He remembers.X

OMG it's been a really long time since I updated and I am so sorry I don't even know the reason, I had time but I was so lazy , but a lot of people convinced me to continue, so I hope you guys like this chapter😂❤️❤️.

"you are so going to regret this" she said before she stormed out.

I am suprised how she managed to get in here without getting caught , well time to get out of my thought.

" ok come let me show you around since you are going to be living here from now on" he started walking as if nothing ever happened.
   I just followed him not saying a word, it was kind of sad that I really have a crush on him but he hardly notice me anymore.

FLASHBACK *****
  8th grade
"Zack are you going to the beach with your parents" I said while my mouth was stuffed with chicken.
   "Yes I am, are you?" He replied shoving a piece of fry in his mouth.
   "Yes I am too, at least we are not going to be bored"I said looking up at him.
   Zack and I have been friend for a long time because of our parents, but then I started developing feelings for him, he was everything a girl could ask for.
     He is cute, charming,has a wonderful smile,he has perfect white sparkling teeth and also the best pair of ocean eyes.
   I never had the chance to tell him I liked him tho, because I felt scared and he also kept and dating girls and that's how we started drifting apart.
    "zack I have something to tell you" I said feelings butterflies running through me.
    "Yah sure wassap" he answered pretty chill.
     "So like I just wanted to tell you that I like—-"before I could finish what I was saying maika the evil witch interrupted me.
     " hey zack" she said flirtatiously.
      "Hello" zack said without even looking up.
        "So like I have this party on Saturday night and your invited" she said batting her eyelashes.
        " cool I will be there" he said now that she has captured his full attention.
       "And oh summer you are not invited" she said before she left.
      I felt hurt, I thought zack was going to say something but he just sat there laughing at at me. And from that day we stopped  hanging out caz I felt like he was not truly my friend and I felt too embarrassed.

END OF FLASHBACK *******

He showed me every were and my leg started getting tired, he kept on talking but I did not hear anything he said, I was caught up in my thoughts.

"Earth to summer" zack said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry what were you saying" I asked not knowing my current situation.

    "I said do you want any thing to eat caz I was about to order" he said not really interested in the conversation.

      "Yah sure, I would like grilled chicken with a side of mashed potatoes" I said now really craving for my all time favorite.

      "So that's still your favorite" he said with a smirk playing on his face.

      He actually remembered, but still let me not get my hopes up.

       "Yah it still is" i said acting like I was not interested, but I was so happy he was talking to me.

      "Oh ok is that all you want?" He asked picking up his phone.

        "I would also like fries, coke and nuggets too" I said looking up as if I was trying to to think.

        He just laughed and muttered something under his breath.

       "You never changed" he said before leaving the kitchen.

         And I just stood there staring at the kitchen door.

So....  finally end of this chapter had a hard time updating but I gave too y'all and I am still sorry I will try my best to update more often, so hope you loved this chapter and also like and share🙂🙂💯😘.